Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: pso over psu

I can't really say, because I've never played PSU. Then again, I don't really intend to either

PSU = Dumb.

Seriously - how can you modify a game like PSO by making everybody use the same character during the offline game? Way to take the individualism out of PSO morons (sonic team).

The fact that there's no multiplayer offline in PSU means I'll probably never bother picking it up. I've been playing PSO since it the day it came out on the DC, and I'm still not sick of it, yet.

i miss my pink sato

I have to say that even though PSU looks good to the eye, I don't want to play it. what I'd like to know about it is, is the combat just button bashing or three button presses. Easier or harder than PSO. Music better than say, the Jungle area or Forest area.
    Family guy-Stewie>>>'Brian, i'll be surrounded by sea men. Sperm whales and sea men. oh look, a swallow.' <<<<<<best line ever.

Well, the momiji area looked surely beautiful to me...
    I have played only a bit of PSU and it looks great. I don't know if it can keep one interested, but I will definitely try to get a new video card to play it.
    PSO is... well. The best Online RPG in existence, I guess. I'm trying to keep my hopes down for PSU...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

On 2007-01-28 14:06, DeathKrow wrote:
    i recently quit PSU. honestly PSU never gave me that pso feeling so i quit
    does anyone else prefer PSO over PSU?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DeathKrow on 2007-01-28 14:29 ]</font>
    I really do.

PSU's okay, but I would rather play PSO.

u guys are awsome i recently created a ramar. ive played for a day and already i felt more satisfaction than playing PSU for month. lets keep this legend alive!

I've played PSU once and i was immediatly turned off it.I HATE having to be ethan Waber,theat sucks that you can't create a character in offline!PSO still amazes me although ive almost had it 2 years,thats the longest a game fad has lasted for me

High pope of the discordians

On 2007-01-29 19:02, poopsMcpuff wrote:
    I've played PSU once and i was immediatly turned off it.I HATE having to be ethan Waber,theat sucks that you can't create a character in offline!PSO still amazes me although ive almost had it 2 years,thats the longest a game fad has lasted for me
    Yeah, there is something that makes you turn on this game over and over again.
    Even after years.

I think it's this really special gameplay between action and round based RPG.

O.k. many call it a hack and slay, but if you compare it to other hack and slays (and H&S that claims to be a RPG, like Baldurs Gate)it's isn't like them.
    A action adventure it isn't also, therefore it has a lack in interaction with environment and people.
    But then again it's more action based then FF with RTM based fights.

So it's really in the middle of Hack and slays and RP Gs.

And i think that makes it unique.