Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

On 2008-01-21 18:56, Shiroryuu wrote:
    I really can't stand Christian protesters. I saw some at the Marilyn Manson concert last night. I just don't like how they try to impose their views on us.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Shiroryuu on 2008-01-21 18:57 ]</font>

i recently came across this, don't know if you've seen it. but marilyn manson made me think of it:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Church_of_Satan

i know it is irrelevant, but please, join my happiness at reading satanic rule #11:

RULE::: When walking in open territory, bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask him to stop. If he does not stop, destroy him.

When you walk through a pitch black room (that someone is SLEEPING IN) and accidentally tap something with your foot, making a little bit of noise, and start being more careful. Then, you hit something a little harder, almost waking the person up, and get pretty steamed and start walking at the pace of some boneless blob.

You know it's gonna take you an hour to get across the room, then WHAM! You somehow send something (that only god knows how it got there) flying across the room, waking up the person, everyone in the country, and some creatures on the moon up.

Xbox 360 gamertag- thegr33n1

Shado the Nostalgic

what burns me?!?!!?!?!?! I dont kow what a Shadoog is

you lnow what really burns me? smoldering lava

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: raikomaru40 on 2008-02-14 11:19 ]</font>

It pisses me off when people from PSU General come into PSO General and insult the game. Saying things like:
    "Nobody plays it"
    "PSU is thousands of times better than PSO"
    "Seriously, move on"

...and the like. If we liked PSU more than PSO, we'd be posting in PSU General. Keep that shit out of there! We're tired of seeing it!

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

Internet Hate Machine

PSU is becoming more and more shitty each day that passes. Sega and Sonic Team and their games are not worth the disc they put their games on. They are made a FAIL & AIDS. and PSU is nothing but EPIC FAILURE. And YES I AM bashing PSU, SEGA & Sonic Team. If you don't like it you can go rub Bengay on your ballz.

MEIRA-EDIT:

Check your PMs, AxleWolf.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HUnewearl_Meira on 2008-02-25 22:34 ]</font>

Wow. That was how many forum rules broken? Flaming, attacking site/mods, promoting private servers, over-the-top derrogatory language.

By the way, the reason you can't use that sig is because it is too many bites. 35000 is the limit. Yours is over 95000.

Hunters Guild Group

Internet Hate Machine

On 2008-02-25 22:11, AlexCraig wrote:
    Wow. That was how many forum rules broken? Flaming, attacking site/mods, promoting private servers, over-the-top derrogatory language.

By the way, the reason you can't use that sig is because it is too many bites. 35000 is the limit. Yours is over 95000.
    Well if they didn't nearly impossible to get good stuff and the missions so long and hard and people bitchin' about glitches (so what if theres glitches). it would be better. and if PSO-WORLD staff didn't keep taking down my kick ass signature and have stupid limits on them (i could understand if it was over something like 5mb), so do you know how to make it smaller with out losing any of the quality? if so would you let me know?

(bad day)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: AxleWolf on 2008-02-25 22:28 ]</font>

For as long as I have been here, the limit has been the same as ever. So it is not a constant changing thing.

Reducing bite size? No, I don't know how.

Hunters Guild Group

Shado the Nostalgic

what burns me? i picked up a magazine thinking it was a heath ledger tribute, cause he was all over the cover.....it was a travel vacaction magazine. im dead inside

-
    Use a different adjective buddy

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HAYABUSA-FMW- on 2008-02-27 16:03 ]</font>