Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

im thinking of making a beast guntecher... >.> so wouldnt bows be more adventagous for beasts and humans? to help shore up the ata diffciency. also this could be an offline thing but bows appear to have a more friendly hit box in fps mode. ive seen shots soar under onma's wing and still register a hit.

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Bows are slower at firing (granted, it's not by much) but their higher ATP and DFP ignoring damage probably balances that out. So the higher ATA will be useful for lower ATA races if you don't mind the slower rate at which you'd be applying statuses.

As for the targetting, from what little I've used rifles, they seem to be as lenient as bows. They both seem to hit the closest target within the main circle. I should probably go double check this though >.>

Edit: Checked it out and they do seem to be same in terms of targetting in first person view.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sounomi on 2007-01-31 01:01 ]</font>

Apparently higher ATA increases the frequency of hits that deal your SE, so bows might break even with rifles on SE application rate.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Hey panzer, where'd you get the info on ATA affecting SE? If that IS the case - I might switch classes to use bow for a bit to see what I can see

It's just a rumor floating around the Protranser guide thread. I don't know how much faith to put into it, I'm the sort that considers anything not explicit or blindingly obvious (in this game) to be superstition. My objection isn't any more scientific than the theory I'm objecting to, so maybe it's worth someone looking at.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-01-31 13:38, Kuya wrote:
    Hey panzer, where'd you get the info on ATA affecting SE? If that IS the case - I might switch classes to use bow for a bit to see what I can see
    This comes from the ProTranser thread. ForteGunners (the kings of ATA) seem to apply status with ranged weapons (as opposed to traps) to creatures long suspected to be immune to status.

I'd like to see an in depth study on ATA and SE before rumors start getting spread as facts

xbox 360 PSU ftw.

On 2007-01-31 14:27, Reiichi wrote:
    I'd like to see an in depth study on ATA and SE before rumors start getting spread as facts
    Any time you are ready to start conducting one As a Beast ForteFighter my options are....limited

Also how do crossbows and cards compare? i plan on using both but i'm nto sure which to lvl up, i'm usign cards right now though because i almost laugh every time i use them.

Ashzaiver (Tranformation OK!!!) Retsuya's Avatar

Bullet LV21 of bow has more range than the riffle but comparing LV19 the riffle had more range
    so once you get to SE lv4 bullet with bows, its ingnore opponents dtp, high ata, SE lV4, high weapon accuracy.
    however riffles have more damage but since were Guntecher we love to use buff, debuff and SEs.

I preffer Cards because they can fallow your opponent from a distance. crossbows are good as a compact bow.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Retsuya on 2007-02-01 08:20 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Retsuya on 2007-02-01 10:21 ]</font>
    -----------------------------------------------------------------
    Retsuya :_ Human lv 80 / AcroF lv10 / WarT lv10
    Ashzaiver :_ Cast lv120 / ForteG lv20 / GunT lv20