Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
    Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

I hunted it for six hours total so far. 3 one night, 3 the next morning. The first night, I saw 12 darbelans. I got 2 copernia out of the deal. The next day I didn't see a single one. I also had 0 luck the first night. If you don't want your "cruddy copernia" please, I'll take it off your hands. I need that stuff for synthing. :/

You could keep this up forever. Wishing everyone the best. XD

And really, people. The charts are easy to figure out without someone holding your hand. I figured them out on my own. <_<

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maridia on 2007-02-01 18:07 ]</font>

Yeah.. I've probably pumped at least 14 hours into rare map hunting, and I've only found two. I've gotten 2 olpads out of the deal.

*keeps on truckin'*

would like to say that i just bumped into a completely different map on C and still got darbelans,it was a mix of C-1 block 1 and C-3 block 2,someone else if possible can confirm this,would be great.

What was the spawn on C 1

Anubis-lvl68-cast-Fighgunner/Wartecher

sweet guide i think ill start my hunt tomorrow if anyone else wans to join me im a short white and black cast lvl 33 wartecher and i go by the name Anubis also send me a fr to AquiredFlame so i can play more with you guys

6 hours worth so far...not a single rare map.

Old Man

Hours and hours and hours of hunting and no rare maps yet - I must be cursed.

Seven - yes seven - Phantom Rifle synth attempts at 49% success rate and all have failed. I am cursed.

A month of running Relics looking for those lovely rappies that dropped me Christmas Trees two months ago and that lovely pink boss that dropped a Svaltus Edge and a Relics Edge two months ago and .... nothing. I am most definitely cursed.

Trying to grind up some b weapons past level 6 today with level 3 luck on my hunter and some +8 grinders - all, as in 10 weapons, all failed. I am really fricking, as in by Davey Jones, cursed.

My friend got a Black Heart on his first hour of running the stupid quest and showed it to me. We went into Linear Line so he could play catch with the megid flippers. On about the sixth toss, they killed him. And again on the ninth toss. And again on the 12th toss.

Meh - I checked the shops (xbox 360) and these people were selling this item for 1 to 3 million - c'mon. It aint worth it. Of course, someone has a Degahana Cannon for sale for 4 million. O really....I stick with my crappy Maser Cannon thank you very much.

Rant over - back to hunting pink rappies tonight.

And grats on the splendidiolicious map/pics - very, very nice post.

Ive been at this since 7 hours and no rare maps god dangit.

I found it yesterday. It took a bit of work, but I found that I had the most luck on B-X. Not sure about the rest of you. This may be my superstition, but i think I got more instances of the rare map, when I wasn't on the crowded server (uni2). I wish all of you the best of luck ~!

found them once in about 60+ hours of nothing but hive.....i may give up