Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I tried to submit news on the main page about this, but I guess I will have to put it here for now!

--------------------------------------------------

While originally this was intended for new PSU subscribers only, the site admin at SEGA's Official PSU Website has told us that current subscribers ARE ELIGIBLE to receive the "Sonic Statue" Room Decoration, but it is very important you understand how to do this correctly.

1. Download the PSU Demo from XBox Live Marketplace.
    **I personally would HIGHLY recommend you download it to YOUR hard drive and be 100% sure you use the EXACT same gamertag your current Guardian's License is linked to when you play the demo.**

2. Create a new character on the demo server and start playing the demo. You MUST play February 3rd AND 4th, and you can begin playing at midnight PST on February 3rd. Just to make sure everyone understands, that's Friday night/Saturday morning.
    **Although there was no word as to whether a specfic amount of playtime is required, he did recommend playing as much as you can if you want the statue. So again, I would personally recommend putting some decent hours in each day just to be on the safe side.**

3. Once you have done the above, you must have an ACTIVE GUARDIAN'S LICENSE by February 28th to receive this item.
    **The only thing I can really recommend here is that you make sure your Guardian's License is paid at LEAST through March 1st. If you are using automatic payment and it isn't paid through March 1st, you better make sure you got money on that debit/credit card account! **

P E A Cers!

~~Nate

XBox Live Gamertag - Shadow Hado

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ShadowHado on 2007-02-01 12:21 ]</font>

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Thanks for the clarification.

nice one thanks

If I don't get my own 360 by then I'll just download that demo to my brother's 360 and tranfer that statue when I do the switch.

MayLee, just make a Silver account now and Recover it to the new 360 when you get it.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

lolDiads
    If Diad was a planet in PSU, I'd live there

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I'm holding off until Saturday before I sign up for the 360 version of the game so I can sorta guarantee myself one of these statues. Heh...

Up to chapter 8 on story mode, and I noticed something about the 360 version... the sound effects are a lot better on 360, probably thanks to Dolby Digital. I'm hearing stuff I never heard on the PC version.

On 2007-02-01 20:00, Parn wrote:
    Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I'm holding off until Saturday before I sign up for the 360 version of the game so I can sorta guarantee myself one of these statues. Heh...

Up to chapter 8 on story mode, and I noticed something about the 360 version... the sound effects are a lot better on 360, probably thanks to Dolby Digital. I'm hearing stuff I never heard on the PC version.

realy? im having trouble with mine like when sound effects happen behind the camara it sounds kinda tiny and quiet but infrount of the camara and its all fine :

all this for a statue....nah..thats ok....
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

well i have the deom ill play it about 3-4 hours each day. thatll be enough...

Stay true to you.

Thanks for the info, I'll try it.