Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast
    I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

What's confusing people probably is thinking that the last set of boxes is somewhere in Block 3. It's in Block 2.

Yep. When you go into a large room & you see 5 boxes dead ahead of you, thats where it can drop. Theoretically, Kubara Wood drops wherever you see any type of Parum wood. KW is the highest one & is the most rare damn item in the game. Ive only ever found one. Usually it can be found among those 5 boxes cause you tend to find at least 1 Parum type wood there. However, KW is a 7 star item in a low lvl dungeon. Its ultra rare & may take many passes through. I still need many more so I understand how you feel. The best & only way is to keep doing runs.

As for kerseline: It can be found just about anywhere on any enemy. Higher level areas like 60+ you can pretty much find all the time when leveling.

As for nanoresin: ONLY in The Hive. Farm there enough & youll find them.

I've seen quite a few Kubara Woods in the Linear Line missions. That may, however, just be a hit of luck.

Where was this, Amalga? I managed to find a 2nd piece of KW (1st on my Cast) & obviously, I still need quite a few more. Which LL mission yielded it for you? Once again, I found the piece in What Is In The Ruins, in that 5 box group. It only seems to appear there & of course, I could do 100 runs & not find a piece. As far as Im concerned, its a 20 star item. LOL

Gosh, I can't remember the name of it. You enter the Linear Line Platform through the PPT Spaceport, and it's the first C-Rank mission available to you (Creatures are Level 1+). No prerequisites. This is normally the one that entry-level users frequent.

Almost every time I've gone through that mission a Kubara Wood appears, normally in Block 3 (regardless of the layout).

EDIT: The mission I speak of is Unsafe Corridor C. Found the name while looking for another topic. And I'm still finding a lot of them there. Though, I'm not focused on synthesizing at the moment so I've been selling them in order to get enough meseta to open a shop.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Amalga on 2007-02-17 20:08 ]</font>

hey can u make kubara wood cuz i need 2 more to make my svaltus sword,im doing whats in the ruins over and over cuz i know its in there.

no..you can't make the wood. Has to be found. And it's a rare drop in offline. Just keep trying.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Pikadrew on 2007-02-18 23:59 ]</font>

Amalga, I thought you were referring to offline. Im only offline (for now) so thats what makes it so especially rare. I know I need at least 3 (have 1 on my Cast) for his Svaltus Sword & I believe I need 3 for my Beast's Vahra Claws. I swear, if I EVER get enough, Im gonna use these weapons all the time to make up for all the lost time Ive spent farming. LOL

On 2007-02-24 08:15, OdinTyler wrote:
    Amalga, I thought you were referring to offline. Im only offline (for now) so thats what makes it so especially rare. I know I need at least 3 (have 1 on my Cast) for his Svaltus Sword & I believe I need 3 for my Beast's Vahra Claws. I swear, if I EVER get enough, Im gonna use these weapons all the time to make up for all the lost time Ive spent farming. LOL
    Ohh... wow... well, in that case, I have never, ever seen a Kubara Wood drop offline. XD

I've been looking in the Item Database for PSU for sometime now looking for the Kubara Wood. According to the database, it can't be found offline, but many of the items that need it for synthisis can be obtained offline. Can someone please tell me if I can get it offline, where to get it.