on the drop chart, ver.2 section id oran (did not checked the rest of the ids) there are some drop rates that i never saw else where and i'm glad to see
    all the faqs with drop rates only show the red items (red writhing) but now items like flowens shield or p-arm arms are there, BUT i have the drop rates (red items) and they do not match, some are like 1/78 and in the database is 1/68, and some are crazzy like 1/30.000 and in the database 1/3.000, so basicly i can't trust the drop rates in pso world, Expecialy the ones were the item is yellow since pso world is the only place with the drop rates.

basicly what i want to ask is this, ARE THE DROP RATES CORRECT (all of them)??????????????

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2007-02-05 09:58 ]</font>

They were taken straight from the disk data as far as I understand it.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

The Version 2 drop rates are being updated with information from Sounomi's old Housoka site. Sounomi pulled those drop rates directly from the disk. So there is a good chance that whatever you are using is wrong.

EDIT: We are entering droprates for hundreds of entries, so there is always the chance that the wrong rate maybe entered every once in a while.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryna on 2007-02-05 12:48 ]</font>

matbe yes....maybe not
    i was watching the droprates and saw something vey peculiar......the red ring, not only in the oran id (this is new) but also the drop rate
    should i be happy or sad? the red ring is a hack weapon only right? if i find the ring i will tell the world about it's legitimicy, but......can i find it?

The Red Ring has a droprate, but due to the boss having 0% drop anything (on GC and XBox at least), the droprate is useless. If Dark Falz never drops anything in DC, the same would apply there.

well, not many people play ver.2 and even less reach that boss, so it is kind of hard to decide

so.....can someone send me the email of Sounomi's old Housoka site so i can talk and figure things out?

As far as the red ring goes, Dark Flaz doesn't drop anything at all, so it won't drop.

As far as Sounomi goes, I have no idea, sadly.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr