Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Well I've taken a look into the other side of PSU, the hacker side, to see what kinds of things they are scheming. I didn't actually hack myself, obviously, but I went to the "hacker site" (you know what I'm talking about, I'm not going to post the link) to see the truth. Am I the only one who ever looks at the site? I never see anyone mention the kind of stuff they are talking about all the time... I don't know how no one else has seen this.

Let me show you some posts from a topic entitled "Payback Time." I'm not going to give the posters' information for obvious safety reasons...

"Ok so far as i know those of us who got banned our ban last only a week. I don't know bout you guys but I'm personally pissed at sega so heres the plan. I hear we got banned for having holding or creating S-Ranks. I figure those of us who can hack (me once torrent is done) should mass-produce S-Ranks then we all need to hand them out at once. If this happens sega cannot ban people just for having S-ranks or touching them it'll make life more fun as well. I won't give anymore details than that for the time being. If you want more information pm me and I'll have a meeting setup on aim if you don't have aim download it...

F*CK YOU SEGA!!!"

"well even with promises they knew the risks plus i hear its temporary but ya ima need tons of ppl to help me do this i want bout 1000 s ranks unreleased to go out in one hr so even if u cant hack u can help distribute thing is tho theres a high possibility of a permanent ban im using a second account to be safe...."

"yeah i'll try to make the meeting on this matter. if i can get back in and f*ck up psu some more im down, if not oh well f*ck sega either way."

"im unscathed on 2 accounts. both packing every kind of s rank imaginable (well not units i guess). 1 char is sitting there @ a base with 4 s rank armors, 3 a's, several weps all of which i did up just 3 hours b4 the maintenance (or should we call it an exodus?). ive been holding out on my ps2 friends just to make them suffer (MORE than just having inferior interfaces) bit if were gonna do this set the time and lets drop the bombs.
    seriously tho f*ck sega for putting out such a total piece of sh*t product and f*cking its customers in the ass AGAIN. i havent been this let down by a game since fable, and even that wasnt this bad a disappointment. i think it would be a just dessert if we the customers filed a class action suit against sega for the (long overdue) killing blow. grounds?: wheres my hover-fkn-board? wheres this uber secure server? wheres these vehicles (online)? and how is this game big in the simplest sense of the word? ..anyways
    gimme a date, i cant wait."

"i dont even care nemore once i get another account ima f*ck the game up and leave"

"like i said it doesnt matter i just want the game to be screwed so ppl will leave....."

Maybe now you can understand what Sega is up against... a bunch of idiot, rabid hackers with only one goal in mind: to screw up the game and to get people to stop playing. And all of you who keep beating the dead horse of "OMG PC/PS2 SERVER IS HAX IM QUITTING" are just falling into their trap, doing exactly what they want you to do.

However there is also another side... I've been reading around their forums and it also seems like a lot of the people are finally starting to grow up and tell everyone to just "move on to other things." We'll see how it all pans out... but please, to those of you who keep naysaying constantly, you aren't helping the game or the people who really want to play the game at all.

Report these ass holes to SEGA <_<

PSP2: Vyser (CAST Ranger), Captain Flavor (Beast Hunter), Amu (Force Newman)
    PSU PC: Vyser (CAST AF/GM), Captain Flavor (Beast FF), Konata (Newman MF), Sportacus (Human AT)
    PSŲ JP: あかヴァイザ (HUcast), フレヴァさま (FOnewm), ラムレーズ (HUnewm)

This thread may or may not be moved to

Cheaters
    Discuss about cheating here. DON'T ask or post cheat codes.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nani-chan on 2007-02-05 17:58 ]</font>

I guess I'm blind but all I saw was "Wah wah baby wants his bottle"

I hope you are talking about them not me... but yes that is what they sound like, their grammar is horrific, but these are the real hackers.

And yes I did report them, so we'll see how things go. Sega has already been banning people so I dunno. But seriously, these are the people all of you should be directing your anger towards, not Sega.

Congratulations, you've just hit upon a method of keeping up to date on harmful cheats which people have been doing since DC v.1. If people don't know by this point, then they obviously just don't care... or are complete newbs and ideal targets.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

On 2007-02-05 17:58, Nani-chan wrote:
    This thread may or may not be moved to

Cheaters
    Discuss about cheating here. DON'T ask or post cheat codes.
    I nominate Nani-chan for deputy MOD.

Well I've been doing this for a while now. Obviously everyone complaining about the hacking are "newbs" because I see no one taking it out on the hackers and everyone taking out on Sega. I just want people to see the truth of what kind of scum these people are.

Its common for humans to blame the company over the offender, take movie theaters for example: Its the Theaters fault thats the crying child in the third row won't stop

and I was directing my comment at the 10 year old "hacker"

Um.. how the hell do you plan to take it out on the "hackers" (Or script kiddies as they're known to actual hackers)? Throw away meseta? Report them? "Hack" them back? That doesn't work, and if anything only makes the cheaters redouble their efforts just to piss you off even more - and it only causes more damage to the community. Revenge against legit crusades against cheaters is the all-too-often flown banner of the cheaters when they go on their lil rampages.

You just don't get it... we can't do anything because we are just USERS of the service. We do not RUN, OWN, or OPERATE the service. If players wish to abuse the service, there's not a goddamned thing we can do about it because we do not have control over the servers.

The only way to make any sort of an impact on them as a user is to circumvent the service altogether and hack (actual real hacking, not value serching and blindly punching numbers into a hex editor) their own systems which they are using to abuse the service. Unfortunately, that carries legal repricussions, leads to an even bigger conflict, and still doesn't solve the initial problem... which is that Sonic Team/SoA is completely incompetant at securing their own game servers.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!