Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Vampire Shepherd
    Texas...I don't have an accent, I don't rope cattel, and I don't say

Well...we can still have fun...but you never know...when you have something wort trading and you have found that one in a million person that has EXACTLY what you are looking for...you don't exactly know if it is a dupe or not. It is sorta fun guessing if it is a dupe or not, but then again you don't want it to be....I have devised a plan though to catch dupers...not sure fire but...Im working on it. It might not work...the public is on a need to know basis, so don't get too hyped up over it. The end.

The facts of online cheating are as simple as these steps.

1. Everyone gets the game, thinks its peachy, no insentive to start cheating..*fluffy bunnies*.

2. Game still is fun, start to notice people get bored with the game. *Muddy fluffy bunnies*.

3. Those bored people go out and try to screw over everyone elses experience, with any means possible.
    *Bunnies with all their hair shaved off*.

4. Once this happens you become the shmo refered to in step 3, you go out and try to screw everyone over, or you simply quit playing the game. (Or if you're me you go out and search for the other "few" people out there)
    * Shaved bunnies with mohawks and green teeth*.

5. You realize as long as you know atleast 3 other people who dont cheat, everything will be fine..sorta.
    *Starts gluing hair back on bunnies and brushes their teeth*.

Vampire Shepherd
    Texas...I don't have an accent, I don't rope cattel, and I don't say

...I'm sorry but that was just really desturbing. Really desturbing...

Back to buisness...this "sure fire way" of stopping dupers in thier tracks...is not working so well...so much for my logic. Ya know?...Sonic Team should just take a look at all this that is happening. After about...hm...at least a week....they'll see...OOOHH!H!...this might seem a little strange...but if we manage to actually get a rep. form ST on here, then EVERYBODY start acting like dupers...that would be funny...but not too effective...Ah well...My points are starting to be worn out...

Well, it WOULD be nice for SEGA to post an anti-cheating e-mail address on the main site.

If you've seen a Cheater contact SEGA at [email protected] or something...I still don't know who to send the n00b info too...