Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armor Opinion

I read a thread about some of the armor before, right now im using a Gigaline 34% Fire, but since i got some cash now i'm thinking about upgrading.

I'm thinking of getting a Sori-Senba, because it seems pretty strong, has all the slots, and though small has ice percentage which seems to hurt me the most.

Not sure on too many other options other than the hardline.

I'm a fighgunner and beast almost at lv 50. I got around 500k meseta saved (because i just sold my Te Mind for 350k)

I could also use the meseta elsewhere like a new weapon or maybe a good slot item, Any opinions would be appeciated

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

Do you feel your armor is a liability? If not, then don't upgrade. Spend your money on something that will improve your charcter more than new armor (a weapon, perhaps?).

imo if you get hit alot then get the armor, if you dont and im guessing youre pretty strong grab a few new weapons.

av

Te/Mind, arnt those the B rank head units? If so, you could have sold it for ALLLOOOOOTTT more then 350k.

Uck, I still need a hardline (using a megaline atm), and I'm going to end up paying through the nose for it.

Crazy armor prices...

In my opinion, you should probably wait a bit to get new armor, maybe get a new weapon first. But if your eating damage too much, you might want to switch. Sori-senba is kind of good, but that Ice element can hurt on Hive runs against those cursed wizards.

On my first few characters, I went quite far with the newb armor. Granted, I wasn't a meatshield.

Armor really isn't needed, unless you plan on getting hit. But, upgrade if it feels like a liability to go in with your current armor.

On 2007-02-05 15:10, AngelusVesica wrote:
    imo if you get hit alot then get the armor, if you dont and im guessing youre pretty strong grab a few new weapons.

av
    Yep, if you don't get hit a lot just keep what you got for now, I used a Stellaline from 10-46, then a friend basically bought me a megaline >.>

Sori is the noob armor. Too many fire element enemies to justify 4 slots and low ice %. If you want ice armor buy Gi-senba. People really don't need all four slots especially when they put the almost useless mega wall in the body slot.

All right thanks for the opinions,

couple things:

-the armor isn't really a liability my gigaline is pretty good but i still take lots of damage from ice enemies with strong ice spells.
    -To the guy who said i could have sold it for more than 350k, are you on 360? Because although some have it listed higher most of the ones that sell are lower, ive seen it for 150k and 200k before, along with many others around my price
    -For new weaps, anyone have advice? currently i have
    *Double Saber Ice 16%
    *Shintsuki-zashi Ice 22%
    *Ryo-Misaki Light 20%
    *BUlletmasters
    *And a bunch of B-ranks, as you can tell by my A weaps those are the top 4 weapons that i use, along with sabers and machine guns sometimes, i have a vulcan machine gun grinded 3 times and for sabers i have the seva something 6* weap grinded 3, and an ungrinded 22% fire falchiora.

The other option is saving the money for something in future updates, or save and wait till someone actually gets that new double saber.

Oh one more thing can anyone give me impressions on how much of a difference the Bone Dance and NIghtwalker are compared to the double saber? Is it worth the price to upgrade?