View Poll Results: I recently became a Fortegunner, and I decided to I want to buy an A Rank Rifle. I have two choices.

Voters
9. You may not vote on this poll
  • Buy the Assasin

1 11.11%
  • Save for a Burst

4 44.44%
  • Neither are worth it

4 44.44%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Grab some assassin. Style > substance.
    with great hat comes great responsibility
    Jagdpanzer lv130 M CAST - PT20 | FG20 | FF20 | Mewn Fan

Old Man

Part of the fun of the game is getting the o.o when you walk in a room sporting a new weapon that few are wielding.

On xbox 360, we don't have anything above the Phantom, so that is the o.o rifle for a gunner right now.

Personally, I like the damage I can do with the Phantom. I am currently using four rifles and two dual handguns and I'm pretty happy with that set up. I go Phantom-Burst-Burst-Vullseye-Evil Twins-Evil Twins with a Maser Cannon, Gur Napam and Shigga Boma for situational use. I'm not using the striking weapons, bows or crossbows on my fg as I prefer to use them on my guntecher, fortecher and fortehunter.

I can understand the frustration, particularly on xbox, of trying to get in enough runs to get enough money to buy a higher class weapon. However, if you set a goal and grind hard for it, everything is obtainable (cept for that ridiculously overpriced Degahana Cannon that someone has in their shop for a cool 4 million meseta - ). When I decided to go for Sori-senba, I had to run tons to get 360k together, but I eventually got it and I do prefer the Sori-senba over the Phantom for the extra technique defense.

Even though the Phantom is not THAT much better than the Burst which is not THAT much better than my grinded Vullseye, I still like having it in my arsenal.

I say, go for either the Phantom or the Burst and then use the grinded B weapons or lower A rank weapons to complete your lineup.

i just recently started synthing guns i sell stuff so chep its funny. i sold 3 assasins for 50k each and 2 burst at 100k each. i havent made a phantom yet but ill prolly charge 180-190k

Whats your gamertag? I want to stalk you and ask you every single day if you've made a Phantom rifle yet.

MUST HAVE CHEAP PHANTOM RIFLE!

if i make 3-4 more burst by saturday ill switch to phantoms

Donkey Show Coordinator

Get a Gur Napam. I got one for 130k a couple days ago and I love it. Its more of a Large target/Boss weapon but its worth it.

If it weren't for my Laser Cannon, I'd be severly disappointed with my 2000m I spent on becoming a Fortegunner...

I don't suppose anyone knows the best place to find [B] Phantom? I hope its not a shop only item...