Ok, so I bought this game the day it came out (I think I am number 920 on PS2/PC), and have well over 500 hours logged in online, and 40 or so offline. Since day 1, I have avoided playing with all but a select few (who are the few I know on PSU from real life). I have become the master of doing solo missions (sadly, much like my personal life...). I have beaten every mission solo with S rank, with the exception of De Ragnus. I used to avoid Universe 2 or whatever the highly populated universe like it was the plague. BUT the other night, I got bored, and decided that I wanted to join a party. So I ventured to the fearsome Universe 2, and found a party of five doing the Hive on S rank. Upon joining them, I discovered just how much more fun it is to play with others (though you don't get nearly as many cool rares...)! For all of you anti-social types out there like me, you should give it a try. It is like a whole new game! And for the most part, the people actually aren't the jerks that I assumed they'd be. There was no "OMG FRC HELZ ME!" or "U R GAY CUZ I SED SO" There was a lot of "TY"'s and "Good Job"'s and "Congrats"'s. Have all the annoying people quit? Or are they just all low levels? When I hang out in the lobby, I do hear a lot of stupid banter about wanting to trade a Psycho Wand, or other hacked item for a Black Heart. But as long as they don't bother me, no biggie. Kinda like the homeless.

There, that is my public service announcement for today. THE MORE YOU KNOW....