Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Gunner Extrordinare of The Crimson Brotherhood

On the major upcoming update in March, one of the missions we are supposed to get is an Item Exchange Mission. I'm curious as to what this mission is. My guess is you get certain items in exchange for pulling off a grade for missions rank C-S. Does anyone know by chance? Sega Team just has a way of making me curious with all of these new types of missions.

I believe it's the three missions where you'll be able to exchange PA Fragments for new Skills, Bullets and TECHNICs.

They do this in a mission? That's interesting.

Ahh, so we'll actually have to work our way through these missions just to purchase the Ultimate PAs... that definitely makes them harder to obtain.

On 2007-02-13 08:28, omegapirate2k wrote:
    They do this in a mission? That's interesting.
    Yeah. From what I know about it, you accept a mission at any one of the GUARDIANS HQ counters across the Gurhal System to start the process. To get the new Bullet PAs, you have to go to the Holtes GUARDIANS Branch. For TECHNICs, Ohtoku City Branch, and for Skills, Dagora City Branch. They are called License missions, I believe.

EDIT

On 2007-02-13 08:30, Alkaar wrote:
    Ahh, so we'll actually have to work our way through these missions just to purchase the Ultimate PAs... that definitely makes them harder to obtain.
    Well, not really. You don't actually go into battle in these missions. They're more of a "class" than anything else.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: EspioKaos on 2007-02-13 08:36 ]</font>

In other words it's bruces dungeon all over so the fragments are totally useless.yay.

On 2007-02-13 08:33, necman wrote:
    In other words it's bruces dungeon all over so the fragments are totally useless.yay.
    Maybe I'm missing your point here. Elaborate, please.

Hmm... well thats neat-o I guess. I wonder if we'll receive a certain reward for finishing the "classes" along with being able to purchase the PAs.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Alkaar on 2007-02-13 08:36 ]</font>

On 2007-02-13 08:33, necman wrote:
    Huh?

On 2007-02-13 08:34, Alkaar wrote:
    Hmm... well thats neat-o I guess. I wonder if we'll receive a certain reward for finishing the "classes" along with being able to purchase the PAs.
    Think of these classes as nothing more than a shop. All you do is exchange PA Fragments for PAs. Nothing else. No battles, no fighting... nothing.