Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help plz

Hi, my account just expired, and when i try to do a new subscription, there's only PSOBB subscriptions there, plus when i edit my CC details to a new card, instead of billing me again and do a new subscription it does nothing.. Do you guys know something about the missing PSU subscriptions on the billing site??

Supreme Pantless Commander SpikeOtacon's Avatar

Wait, no option to renew PSU? IT'S THE END!!!

Actually, since your account already has a PSU account, all you have to do is go to your homepage on your playsega billing account, and it should have a PSU section on there. It should have a red bar above it that says 'inactive', somewhere around there you can click to renew it.

She's a summer love in the spring, fall and winter

I've changed the credit card data, to a new one, and clicked on resume account, now it says the account its active but i can't play, it says it charged 0.00$ tho' it says the next payment its 10 Feb 07 00:00 WET, is that supposed to be 24 hours of 10 Feb or 24 hours of 9 Feb? im just crazy this fuckin sega is always bullshitin, how come there's no New subscriptions for PSU.. FFS

hmm, same thing is happening to me. First of all I have a recurring 1-month subscription and for some reason the other day it said it expired when I went to log on PSU. So, I checked the playsega site and i get this:

There was a problem taking the payment for your subscription, and it has been put ON HOLD.

There was an option to resume the subscription so I just did that and now it says its active, but I still can't log on yet. I dunno, maybe it takes a little while, but its been at least a couple hours now.

Gigas, ur problem is 100% equal to mine : and i think more ppl will start having it soon when their subscriptions expire, once again, Sega is doing a bad job

idk y but my account says im disabled from the servers but my acount says activated,can sum1 help plz?

Icering bro, u having the same problem as me, as Gigas, and as many more ppl that already posted on other forums, I already mailed 'em but no response yet... Account is activated, but no access to servers, plus there's no place to renew the subscription for PSU.. i guess we'll just have to wait

Hey, my problem solved.. 3 days later -.-'' the subscription was finally activated on the servers

u had a no.056 error cuz my big bro changed the credit card and 2 days lata it wasn't working