Guy's ad says he has a Halarod...then it says it's in a present.

1) He didn't get the number of stars right (the present is 11*, Halarod is 10*)
    2) His ad has incorrect PP, TP and * ranking.

If you're going to scam someone, at least try to put some effort into it...or don't do it at all. Some people are just idiots.

Also, is that trick true about the item search bypassing things hidden in presents? Because I've searched every 11* item I can think of (as in I searched each 11* item that was in the PSU item database here) and his shop didn't come up once.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Umberger on 2007-02-14 17:14 ]</font>

It just another lesson to learn or be cautious about. Online is another world, different, yet the same as our.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

You don't have a set chance at these present auctions anyway unless you're there immediately after they put up their offer of "One of the presents is X rare/weapon/item." (And that's if they even put out what they're advertising.)

Read someone who said they put food boards in there with lots of stars selling them moderately high as if they were something else then saying, "it works!"

Not the worst of the Xbox360 server player shops, one said "Quitting PSU? Deposit all your money and items here!"

Yeah, no.

Mister Cellophane

I thought this thread was about scanners of lame ass. Perhaps you meant lame-ass scanners?

Grammar jokes aside, as an FT that would drive me absolutely insane. It's really stupid that people do that.