Page 1 of 53 12341151 ... LastLast

Alright, thought I'd share this with my comic fans:

Gonna have to take a break from PSU, a fairly large break, but not too large. Anywhere from 2 months to 5 months, maybe around 4. I know in late December my real life slows down considerably, so maybe around December I'll be back online. Starting September 22nd, when my account ends, you won't see me around for a while.

Anyways, just graduated college and I'm now a travel agent, and it rocks. I travel for my income, doesn't get much better. For these next few months I'll be out of town for like 60% of the time, and while I'm home I'll be so busy setting up other trips. I won't have time to even think about playing PSU, although I will miss it. My busy times in my career now are gonna be like all of Fall and all of Spring, so expect to never see me during those times of the year to be making this comic.

Now, I love making these comics, its a great way to just relax, make people laugh, and get away from life for a while, so I'm not giving up on PSU. I just don't want to be paying $40 for a game I'll play maybe an hour a week, if that. I may be back for the opening of AoI, but I wouldn't expect a comic until January.

I'll try to finish that comic/event storyline I started last week, for the people who were in the event, for the fans of the comic, and for the people who so generously took time out of their schedule to help me. I'll finish it for you guys, cause to end with a pre-comic is just lame. But after that, it's gonna be a 4-5 month stall until Season 2, which I can't wait to start. Hopefully all of these cool new comics will keep you happy while I'm gone, some of them have some 1337 grphix.

Anyways, best of luck to you guys on PSU, hope you find all the rares you wish for, and I'll see ya back online in the winter, hopefully the day AoI comes out. I'll be online until the 22nd of september, probably just joining Vent buddies and old buddies, not really hunting anything but just playing. May go for level 90 with Whopper, and call it a year with PSU.

Peace out,
    Deja

P.S. also I'm thinking of writing a novel in my downtime. I'd give you the details, but then I'd have to kill you. I honestly HAVE to vent my creative side out somehow, and I think writing would work, since I can do it while I'm on the airplane going from place to place. Just thought I'd share that with you. Won't be Tom Clancy type stuff, but hey, we can dream.

General "Thank you":

Just wanted to thank everyone here for the help making these, and to those that will soon help me in future comics. I don't know what it is, but I really enjoy putting these together. I plan on making these until my PSU career is over.

Do enjoy.

Deja

Comic Index:

Comics 1-4: Page 1
    Comic 5: Page 2
    Comic 6: Page 3
    Comic 7: Page 4
    Comic 8: Page 7
    Comic 9: Page 9
    Comic 10: Page 11
    Comic 11: Page 15
    Comic 12: Page 18
    Comic 13: Page 20
    Comic 14: Page 24
    Comic Finale Part 1: Page 26
    Comic Finale Part 2: Page 27
    Season 2 Prologue (Part 1): Page 32
    Season 2 Prologue (Part 2): Page 33
    Season 2 Prologue (Part 3): Page 34

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Deja on 2007-09-06 14:00 ]</font>

The Struggles of a Cast Fortetecher

So after making my first Kubara Hanmateric, I started up another, and thankfully it was successful. So now with TWO Hanmaterics, I decided to take my gimped Fortetecher into unknown territory...joining random games. I leveled my Cast to Force 10 ONLY with friends, and never dared join a team out of the blue. So I gave it a shot...

...but before I headed out I finished up some much needed pruning.

I then grabbed the second Hanmateric emailed to me by my Guntecher. I also saved an African Prince by paypalin' him $5,000 or something, he promised me millions!

I'm hoping this stat alone will help me join tough Srank missions

I stop at the Yohmei shop on the way to the Flyer Base to grind some 3* Rods for buffs.

As you can see things didn't go well...

I picked myself off of the street and went back to what I set out to do. I checked the board for Srank games...

Well, here goes...a friendly emote to try to blend in...

DAMN, they scanned my stats...

Nothing big, let's give it another go...

Wow, ANOTHER Cast Fortetecher! And he's been with them the whole time. Now I can play...

WTF

NeCCo and I consoled each other for a good hour, and I resorted to just playing alone with...

Halfway in Lou and my PM started discussing something...

Wait WTF?! Wasn't I the party leader?!

Life's hard as a Cast Fortetecher...

...and I'll admit I overreacted when I was given stale peanuts.

His twin worked there...

After zero-bombimg my PM for the last incident, I disposed of his floating ballness and contemplated my existence...

*cue Batman music*

Has PSU seen the last of Deja the Fortetecher?! Will this picture story take even longer to load next time?! Stay tuned!

Big ups to Deja Vu, he stayed up to help me and was Security, the high-pitched voiced gangsta.

We now return with...

By: Deja and Deja Vu

My New Year's resolution was to try a Cast Fortetecher, and it was ironic that I spent hours hiding behind its decoration...

I picked up my depressed self and just decided to go for a walk on the first floor.

Then my eye caught glimpse of a strange sight...

We must have talked for hours afterward, discussing about what I did between lvl 64 and 70, and how many times I got laid...(I insisted that zero times was wrong)

Then for some reason we both started pruning...now I know that is me...

Anyways, I agreed to my future self's wish, but I decided to take a different path...

It was time for a new look!

Also, I grabbed a witness on the 5th floor and proceeded to change to Fortefighter...or did I?

I then joined a random Hive game armed with my new spear, in hopes that my plan worked. Purify, I shall...

I only attacked when other numbers popped up, in hopes of concealing my secret.

But then I did something foolish, I equipped my Rod. Out of habit I usually level buffs at the end of every mission.

I agree Zen Skylo, I agree...

...and here I am, right back to square one, only this time purple and equipped with free HBO...

...when suddenly a person entered my shop...

*cue Batman or Dragon Ball Z music*

Who is this strange fellow who entered Deja's room? Perhaps fate has mixed paths with Deja and this fleshy?! Stay tuned to find out!

We now continue with...

Please read parts 1 and 2 on pages 139 and 142 respectively if you wanna know what's going on. Thanks.

------------------------------------------------------

A Newman came into my shop, so I told him to wait there as I put my gameface on. I once heard an old shopkeeper's trick that "getting the customer's heart rate up is a great way to speed up the sale".

I like to use scare tactics...

He was looking to buy axes. A Newman? An axe?

I laughed and laughed, but when he left, I realized he had every right to laugh right back in my face. We were both equally gimped. I had to find him and apologize.

I went where all Fortefighters go, to hunt the legendary Giga/Skill...

I joined the team he was in, but oddly Sanosuke wasn't there...

I scanned the stats of this weirdo and...OH SNAP! A disgruntled Protranser kidnapping classes that can equip S-ranks!

When I exited the menu I found myself surrounded...

The Sleep Trap G's knocked me out cold...wait, is this a dream?

Aww man, that dream was great. I woke up in my room, dazed and confused...

She must have dragged me all the way back. I suddenly got a mail.

A S-rank weapon?! The things aren't even released yet! Am I gonna risk my account by getting this "S-rank" just for the chance of apologizing to Sanosuke? Yes, I must.

I did some digging, and found the best hacker in all of PSU. Only thing is, he is also quite forgetful. You have to go to great lengths to make him remember that he is quite the "1337 hackzor".

Finally, I gave up...

Good, I jogged his memory. He invited me into his "special" shop.

Will Deja find the "S-rank" the Protranser desires? Or will it be too late, and Deja will never be able to apologize to the Newman Fortefighter ever again? Stay tuned!

-----------------------------------------------------

Thanks everyone for helping, Sylvia (the hacker), Sara (the Protranser), Deja Vu (my future self), and Sanosuke (the Newman Fortefighter).

We now return...

I was a little late to the weekly CS meeting, that’s “Cast Supremacy” for the ones with organic parts.

As Balthasar started with his scripture readings, my CPU wondered off and I started thinking about the Newman Fortefighter.

The thing about us Casts is that whatever we are thinking gets broadcasted to other Casts within 20-30 feet of us…

Thankfully I was saved by uncomfortable silence.

After about a half hour, the meeting concluded…

After the meeting, Balthasar pulled me aside…

Vice CAST. Wow. WTF? Why me? Why now? I had too much on my hard drive to worry about, and now this? Let me take you back to what happened earlier, and what was causing all of this nervousness.

I just stormed out of there. The hacker was of no use to me, and now I have nothing to give to that psychotic Protranser. I spent the rest of the day staring into space watching Sex in the City.

…and so here I am, back on the 4th floor. I should be happy, being as how I am Vice Cast now. Then suddenly, two emails out of the blue changed everything.

What a relief. Finally, I have my chance to apologize to the Newman. I found him in Moatoob...

Ok, MAYBE that's not what happened...this fruity purple coating I got is starting to influence my processes. Anyways, I caught up to him in the bar and handled it in a more masculine fashion...short and sweet.

Sanosuke and Deja have been reunited! What adventures await the two worst players in all of Phantasy Star? Stay tuned!

------------------------------------------------------

I got tons of Casts to thank, seriously, that CS meeting took forever, and they all still stayed around. Thank you to the following:

Balthasar
    Evil Ryu
    Sakura Jr.
    CyberPhoenix
    Deja Vu
    Kamiinto Komori P3
    Sylvia
    LaquillUnlimited
    and Blanky (sorry dude...lol)

Without ya'll, the first pic wouldn't be NEAR as funny. Thanks again.

Sticky-swap!

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

Lmao. You know, I actually saw you at some point. And your little CAST meeting. I was the confused Beast in blue running around like WTF THAT GUY'S HEAD IS A CANNON LOL.

Moar I say, moar!

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

I loved this so much! XD

A psychotic Protranser?

Omg, I seriously DIED at Sanosuke and Deja's fake reunion... You are soo funny! Keep it up, man!