Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey everyone im having real trouble finding the black heart, like everyone else. Im using the rare map spawns off of Psu Pedia. Ive done countless restarts, and full missions on rank C and B. Ive done so many that ive went from a level 47 to a level 50 without one rare map. Am i doing somthing wrong here? For example if i get an A-X map it says i need a Delsaban x3 + Delsaban x2 and a (large: dilnazen) to spawn. The problem is i havent gotten the Large monster to ever appear with the smaller ones on the very first spawns. help me out here, do the large monsters have to be in the very first spawn. Thanks alot guys. Oh yea sorry if its hard to read and understand.

Oh well yea you're reading it wrong. The first spawn is actually those 5 delsabans. The large is the largest creature you run into during the first blk. and so on and so on

My Current Favorite Poster: KubaraManiac JAFO22000's Avatar
    Texas Chainsaw Mascara, 'cause that's where you're from!

No, they don't. In that particular guide, the author gave you the first spawn you will need and ALSO the "large" creature which must spawn somewhere in that same first block.

Using the example you referenced above, you will need the first spawn to be Delsaban x3 + Delsaban x2, and then when you see the "large" creature, it needs to be a Dilnazen. The Dilnazen may not appear for a few rooms or so.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: JAFO22000 on 2007-02-21 12:53 ]</font>

lol wow are you serious? so your saying after the smaller spawns you keep going and i should run into 1 large dilnazen, or seed vance etc...?

Yeah, there will be a "large" creature which spawns. I beleive these are either Dilnazen, Seed Vance or Jushagin (sp?).

Get the first spawn, then venture forth and see if you get the correct "large" creature in the same block. THEN go to block 2 and attempt to meet those requirements as well. Good luck!

Yep that's how it setup. For that block. On the second block which is usually the true key to knowing whether it's the rare map or not. You follow the same formula for the second block.

i might go shoot my self now...ive had many of these i always thought the large creature had to be in the very first spawn.....thank you for the info

No problem. Safe journeys and happy hunting :3

Oh don't worry about that! I know people who have searched for five straight days for the Blackheart!

well i will be starting over the search, so basically its good to wait till block 2 to see the first few spawns and if you dont get the large creature just retry?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Quatrocky on 2007-02-21 13:05 ]</font>