Thread: help with Ruins

Ok, I'm in the ruins and I can't seem to beat some of the quests (on normal). Is it possible for me to go ahead and beat Dark Falz without finishing the quests? Will I miss out on something or whatever?

You can go ahead and finish up the normal mode, BUT if youre having trouble getting through some quests just imagine what kind of trouble you will run into when youre fighting dark falz...???

makes you wonder...

l8ter rag

If you're a hucast as your personal pic/avatar suggests, you shouldn't have any problem with him at lvl 40.

-TwiNCannoN

I can't beat the quests because the stupid computer controlled teammates die too fast, and I ain't wasting $3000 star atomizers on them...

PSO Assassin

I spent 2 hours trying to beat Dark Falz (Hard) when I was 39th level. He should be a piece of cake for you on normal. If you're having troubles keeping your quest people like Shino or Ash alive, buy a lot of Star Atomizers, and if they get so much as a scratch, use it on them. Keep them from using their own limited recovery items until you're out. Should be easy.

PSO Assassin

Well, if you were a HUmar, you could use Resta on them, but you're not. You're an android. No TP for your bunghole. Other than healing em yourself, try using guns the whole time, and stick right close to the doorway, and take it REAL slow.