Cannot find DHCP... (It haunts me!)

I really don't know exactly what I'm hoping to get out of this post. I know if I saw I post like this I would probably tell the person it's up to them to decide, but I just can't decide myself. This is also gong to be posted n the PSU general forum so I can get bias from both sides.

I can afford one more online game. ONE. I am stretching my budget as it is, so there are no exceptions. I've decided I either want to get PSU online or get a PSOBB account. The problem is I just can't decide between the two. I love certain things about each game but hate an equal amount of things about each as well. Note that I have played PSO online before, but with PSU I have never played online and am not even done with Story Mode. On the surface, PSU is more appealing. I love that Meseta is acutally WORTH something and not just a thing that accumulates in your storage. I like that you can customize your own room and invite people inside, and that you can synthesize items. I can't say I'm into the new class system all that much. In PSO classes were more multitalented, any four people wanting to play could just join up and do so. PSUs classes are more specific, it seems more like MMOs where groups need a designated healer/buffer etc. Also, I was a FOmar in PSO, and I find Technics more difficult and not as fun to utilize in PSU. PSO does not have as much depth as PSU (well maybe it got more interesting with the new features of BB). But I used to find it fun to just casually slay monster after monster keeping my eyes pealed for rares, and in PSU that activity just isn't the same. Then again I have not taken PSU online yet.

Why must you tempt and taunt me with your two addictive games, Sega?

If you want a better community for chatting and making friends to help you with whatever it is you're doing, then pick PSU (due to the fact that most of the PSO servers are dead and/or dying...)
    On the other hand, if you prefer actually getting stuck into the game, pick PSO (the servers aren't as busy, but there's still plenty of people to get along with).
    It also depends on how you want to play, for example: if you prefer chatting and playing every so often, or if you are willing to jus tplay on your own if there's no-one around.
    And it's not like you can just cancel your account and switch to the other one, is it?