Page 3 of 99 FirstFirst 1234561353 ... LastLast

lvl200 n class lvl 20 coming up......

Like I'm telling anyone my real info, hahaha!

Well I've actually been looking into possible thing that are going to be released in the future and here is what I came up with:

4th generation Photon Arts: this video show a saber Photon Art that isn't released yet and isn't part of any of the current PA's. (put the video to 00:25 and watch and you'll see it)

(note: this video also shows another saber combo piece, but no indication of another PA altogether or another part of the combo)

http://s97.photobucket.com/albums/l2..._01_wmvlow.flv

Also Directly from the Sega Offical Website I present proof of another Level of combat types altogether that I'm calling the Master Type

(note: this isn't some all powerful class that does EVERYTHING, I call it master because of having S-ranks in all Malee weapons and therefore a "master" of hand-to-hand combat, which still gives the game some balance)

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger.../959654/A4.jpg

I'm working trying to clear up the image of as much blur as possible so there can be a translation of it's name.

I hope that this expansion pack will expand the content in the offline Extra mode for the clothing and weapons department, because some of the cloths that are online only right now look very sweet but it's a bummer because their availible online only.

this just worries me because I can remeber that for PSO ep 1&2, 90% of the weapons were avalible both on and offline. The only one that weren't availible offline were specal event weapons (witch is resonable) and the combo weapons that you had to combine with an item from the gallions shop (I think that's right) where you had to buy a item using the photon drops. Like the Frozen Shooter, you needed a photon enhancer (or somthing like that) from the gallions shop online so you could upgrade it to the Frozen Queen.

I'm just worried that this expansion pack won't upgrade the offline Extra mode part of the game, and it will only focus on the online portion. And if that is the case Sega will be really taking away from the dedicated fans who can't play online for any reason, and I am one of those unfortunate people who can't get online for both future money situations and parental figures.

Well I guess that what I'm getting at is that I'm worried that Sega might forget about the dedicated fans that can only play the Offline Extra mode only and are having this expansion pack for the Online mode content only.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

Ah, this is good news to me. But I wonder, will this disk expand what we currently have, or replace it? In other words, will it be like PSOv.2 where we have to buy a new game and start over from lv1 to get all the cool stuff? Or will it be like, say, FFXI where buying a new expansion pack adds new things to the game without any cost?

I don't care about any of that, except PSO-style clothing.

Yeah, I should just play PSO again. >_>

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Its been known about for a while, but you still had people saying it was "just the name for the online story missions".

And of course, this proves all the morons who said SEGA can't add anything wrong.
    Coming Soon!

On 2007-02-25 11:39, Zorafim wrote:
    Ah, this is good news to me. But I wonder, will this disk expand what we currently have, or replace it? In other words, will it be like PSOv.2 where we have to buy a new game and start over from lv1 to get all the cool stuff? Or will it be like, say, FFXI where buying a new expansion pack adds new things to the game without any cost?
    There was no start over on V2, you just loaded up your character in the new game. Noob. O_o

Now it's a race against time. How many people will be left on the servers by the time this gets here to North America?

On 2007-02-25 12:18, Randomness wrote:
    Its been known about for a while, but you still had people saying it was "just the name for the online story missions".

And of course, this proves all the morons who said SEGA can't add anything wrong.
    Yeah, I guess I'll shut up now.

Though I swear I will throw my PSU disc out the nearest fourth-story window if they add any kind of PvP.

Agreed. PvP would ruin this game terribly.

Nothing but arguments everywhere.
    #1 new used phrase: "Wow you suck. I'd kill you in PvP if it came out."

this game is way too unbalenced right now to have that (Rangers would run it, because of rifles)
    ID: Haseyo FO
    Character: Roll Caskett | Ship: 02
    Character: Hsien-Ko | Ship: 02

Hidden power with Emerald Star DraginHikari's Avatar

This is a good sign that hopefully Sega is far from finished with PSU