Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Let's Get Physical!

I dunno about you guys on the pc/ps2 but there have been a huge increase of scammers on PSU. They give you hopes of getting a great item for cheap then they slyfully remove the item after you have confirmed and run away with your money e.g. some guy on moatoob (surprise surprise lol) offered me a relic edge for 2k. i mean 2k isnt anything to cry over and i wouldve given it to him if he had just asked nice enough. Has this happened to anyone, or has some1 tried to scam you? If so dont suffer in silence, list their name so that we may avoid them when we encounter them. we must ally together to destroy the bandit scum. And on a side note if I were to scam someone off a relic edge at least i would try and shake 10k out of them

I'm sorry, if someone scams you with a trade window, it's your own fault for not paying attention. First you have to confirm, then you have to finalize it, giving ample chance to cancel the trade.

THE JACKEL

Let's Get Physical!

On 2007-02-27 03:42, ljkkjlcm9 wrote:
    I'm sorry, if someone scams you with a trade window, it's your own fault for not paying attention. First you have to confirm, then you have to finalize it, giving ample chance to cancel the trade.

THE JACKEL
    Very true, well it was my first time actually trading with someone believe it or not lol. im just glad it wasnt more.

Actually that happened to me aswell. Only lost 1000, but still. I say we cement his feet a throw him into a deep lake >

The Magnanimous Guardian Magician's Avatar

Tip:

Never conduct a trade with someone near a transport crystal.

Easy get-away, remember that.

wow mistle that's a little cold hearted but the person probably deserves it. I haven't really run into any scammers yet but they have to be out there, lurking in the shadows waiting for the right time to strike...ok making myself a little too paranoid there XD well anyways if someone offered that kinda trade I'd know it would be too good to be true and then another name would be added to my blist lol

wow 0.0 2k and 1k 0.0 thats like the world to any player!!! and well if a trade from some guy feels to benefical for u dont accept it!!! i've had friends givin Illegal S rank weps givin to them in presents(sent my friend directly to see a npc to get rid of them). As your mom's always told u Dont talk to strangers!!! ^.^
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k

-rN- Hp Printer and Coffee Maker

haha. I blacklist most who are spamming ridiculously cheap items cause soon after i hear: "So and so is a scammer!"
    Also i have friends who accept the trade window, but only to see if they really try to scam them, if they do, my pals just blacklist them. People are just getting lazy. A few days ago, someone asked me for 1k, but he's a lv40 and couldn't make that fast enough -_-. What's wrong with people.

if someone wants to sell you something really cheap, tell them to put it in their store and price it cheap for you :/ no chance of scam there. whenever i see someone ask for money, i make them dance and give them 10k+ its fun!
    ----PS2 Player----
    Rygar - Level 170 - Beast - AF / FF / PT
    Zelda - Level 103 - Newman - FT / AT

im on page 7 in the blacklisting. is there a max number of pages on the blacklist?