FOnewearl Plushie Fan

So there I was, in the Very Hard central control area. I'd opened the door after a long series of battles with the native creatures of Gal Da Bal Island, and at last I was in the final stretch, travelling headlong towards my date with one hot Gal Griffon.

As I entered the second room beyond the massive security door, I was immediately beset by those wretched patrol robots, and took a serious beating. As I retreated back through the door to cast a recovery technique, I heard one of the beasties teleporting...and then, almost immediately after I'd dashed off a quick Resta, I found myself being pummeled again by one of the damned Sinows from the other room!

I said to myself "Bah, I can handle this lone robot" and dashed off a ways to take aim with my trusty Bravace, but no matter how much I blasted at it it refused to take damage--and then, it became visible again and my targeting computer still failed to lock onto it. It was only then that I realized that this demonic machine couldn't be targeted unless I was in the room where it came from! Fortunately, it decided shortly thereafter to teleport back inside, at which point I returned and blasted it to smithereens.

All idiotic pulp-style writing aside, has this sort of thing happened to anyone else with these guys? I remember the first time a Beat followed me into a hallway on the DC version, but at least then I could target the little bugger...this one wasn't taking hits at all.

On 2002-12-04 21:04, Kayumi wrote:
    I realized that this demonic machine couldn't be targeted unless I was in the room where it came from!
    It happened to me too. It was not a Sinow but a Dark Gunner in Ruins 3. It escaped from its original room and went in the previous room. No targeting at all (not for weapons not for spells), but I was able to kill it simply casting Barta toward that bastard.

Have you tried spells on that Sinow? >_>

Chao Abuser

I remember the first time a Beat followed me into a hallway on the DC version,
    scared the pop out of me when that first happened.

i couldn't seem to hit the damn thing though... hmmm... maybe that was a v1 thing.

i'll try again on both

FOnewearl Plushie Fan

[quote]
    On 2002-12-05 01:02, neko-chan wrote:
    Have you tried spells on that Sinow? >_>
    Newp. Didn't need to. The good thing about the Sinow series is that once you get far enough away from them they blink back to their start position--i.e. he vanished back to his original room, where I could kill him.