Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

i had the same problem as you, so i just kept doing alot of solo and when id party id just hog as much as i could because the people i was playing with didnt deserve it. just a few weeks ago i met a handful of people who are the best teammates you could ask for, but i would also like to team up with PSO vets. i've been playing PSO since the release on GC, and i've been playing PSU for about 5 months now. my highest character is level 48 and i have about 350 hours. i was a FO on PSO, but when i came to PSU i had to be a HU. that class really shines in this game. im a Fortefighter right now, but my main class is Wartecher. its a great mix of the 2 classes, i like being the healer that can kick some ass haha i always use element opposing weapons on my enemies, i have 1 of each element on me always, 6 double claws plus a handful of LIGHT element weapons. so what class are you, or plan to be? are you educated on all the hybrid classes yet? and what race are your characters? as far as which Universe, 15 is the offical Universe of PSOW. Uni2 is the most populated at the moment, it used to be Uni1 until it crashed. i always hang out in the most populated Universe, as someone said the spammers are there on the colony 4th floor, but its not really that bad. there's more high-class players there than spammers. and i would know, im there for hours some days chatting with the people that come and go. the problem of not finding other smart players was never an issue for me, just talk to them in the lobby first. you can spot out noobs in a heartbeat. i only play on weeknights after work, which is anwhere between 4PM EST - 9PM EST. i log in when i get home from work and the game is usually on until i wake up and go to work the next morning...maybe that's why i have so moany hours on my game >.< i can probably play for a while on Saturday morning/afternoon and get your card, that's the hardest part

and yeah, nobody see's this section :/

go here to see pics of 2 of my characters "outfits" i have 4 or 5 distinct looks that i like to change from time to time ^.^ there's also some other pics in there of my 5hour drawings

http://s119.photobucket.com/albums/o133/superrygar/

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SuperRygar on 2007-03-02 08:35 ]</font>
    ----PS2 Player----
    Rygar - Level 170 - Beast - AF / FF / PT
    Zelda - Level 103 - Newman - FT / AT

Rappy Hunter

i'm a HU. I just went fighgunner last night, i like a mix of guns and melee weapons. i know there's a lot of fighgunners around but still, it fits my style more. i'd like to try Wartecher sometime as well. My character's name is Zarek, he's lvl 25. i'm eventually going to make a cast but probably not until I max this guy out... which will be awhile.

ill be logged in for the next 24 hours or less, if i'm idle'ing you can find me in Universe 2 sitting on a bench on the 4th floor Colony. just swing by and give me your card sometime ^.^
    ----PS2 Player----
    Rygar - Level 170 - Beast - AF / FF / PT
    Zelda - Level 103 - Newman - FT / AT

Rappy Hunter

awesome i'll be on a lot tonight. holler at me if you see me. i'll do the same.

You can find me on Universe 2 my info is in my sig.

Can usually find me around
    Im an oldie from PSO GC =D and i still play often offline.
    My characters (that are even NEAR your level) is Marron
    level 27 (right now) beast He has long purple hair and orange googles on
    cant miss him XD
    Hope to see u online to play one day

The one and only

Yeah, I did just get a little reroll team going, but when I"m not on my alt, if you ever catch me on my main (Furiden), I'd be glad to help you and your bro out. Take you through a couple runs of whatever, it'd be a good time.

I switch between Universe 2 and 15 depending on the mood I'm in...lol.

If you ever see the White CAST with no helm, and blue under armor runnin around... give me a holla, and we'll swap cards. xD

im with furiden's group so if im not playing with them ill hang with u. my main is a lv 25 figh like u. names ryan. my info is in my sig. today is friday and ill play with furiden or my main today and then ill leave me ps2 on overnight. give me your card ill just be standing in my room as ryan. or if you come to uni 15 today around 2-4 est and u see a beast named beast king slasher that me. ive been around since pso gc and what sucks is, i got to lv 200 so many times and then got corrupted, i quit playing not to long ago. i hate j<orruption, thats who did it.
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

Rappy Hunter

nice. I've leveled up quite a bit since I posted this thread. I'm level 41 now. if I see you guys on i'll be sure to holler. still in need of some cool people to play with because most of my card list is never on. -_-

and yes, character corruption does suck. I remember back in PSO-DC, my first character ever, who was level 80ish got CKed... sad day for me.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: -zarek- on 2007-03-18 17:40 ]</font>

The 4chan LAZER BEAMZ FIRING MISSLES RAnewm. Raysa's Avatar

Im Raysa and I'm on UNI 2 or my room. Feel free to add me if I'm ever AFK!
    GT: Monkeybeerhax

Char
    Beat - Guntecher, Fortegunner, Gunmaster.