Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: March Madness

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

It is all most here. Who is your team and how have they done this year? How far in the tourney do you think they will go?

Goergetown is mine. They started out #8 in the country. The Hoyas dropped out of the top 25 for a bit but now they are back up to #10. If Pitt loses today then Georgetown will be the 31 seed inthe Big East Tourney.

I read an article on ESPN.com where they think that Georgetown could win it all this year. They made it pretty far last year and lost in the tourney to the eventual champs from Florida.

Ok, so maybe I made this topic a week early or so. Georgetown won the Big East tourney so they are a lock for @least a 2 seed. I can't wait to fill out my brackets!

...and this pertains to...
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

On 2007-03-10 21:34, DonRoyale wrote:
    ...and this pertains to...
    Ok so anyways, today is the start of the first round(that game between Florida A&M and Niagara doesn't count) has anybody filled out any online brackets? Or maybe the bracket that was included in the sports section of your Monday paper?
    I have Georgetown over Kansas 74-69. My little brother went to school @Bartlett in North Anchorage w/Mario Chalmers #15 on the Jayhawks. So we have a bit of a family feud going over the tourney.

jack of all trades, master of none

Georgetown was getting smoked by Belmont in the first like 8 minutes and then finally started playing like a 2 seed should. I've got them going to the Final Four, but comeon, there is absolutely no way that they will beat Ohio St. to make it to the Championship. I mean, I'm no Ohio St. fan, but if anybody is beating them, it's going to be Florida.

I'm an Ohio boy by birth and love, so I have to go with Ohio State. But, for my super underdog, I want this college from my hometown of Dayton, Ohio, called Wright State University to go far. I forget who they play in the first round, but I want them to win really bad. It'd be so cool.

On 2007-03-15 13:38, Jehosaphaty wrote:
    Georgetown was getting smoked by Belmont in the first like 8 minutes and then finally started playing like a 2 seed should. I've got them going to the Final Four, but comeon, there is absolutely no way that they will beat Ohio St. to make it to the Championship. I mean, I'm no Ohio St. fan, but if anybody is beating them, it's going to be Florida.
    All I hear from ESPNRadio and ESPN.com is how everyone has G'town winning it all. If this team stays together for next year they could own the entire college b-ball season.

I've been so busy lately I simply forgot to fill out my bracket. Oh well, Illinois is already out and Bradley is in the NIT, so I really have no motivation to pay attention now.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Duke out in the first game, ruining brackets everywhere yes?!

Big money endorsement receiver Coach K now has more time to teach his students life those lessons! Like don't intentionally break noses on the court. That North Carolina game, ouch.

I'm not a big NCAAB fan, but know of Durant, Oden, Hansborough, Noah, and wonder how far they can take their teams. Florida is not a one man show though. Ohio State never gets the big man the ball from what I've watched no matter how dominant that guy is.

Also I read some stuff on the Air Force Academy and they're a fun team to watch being coached by Jeff Bzdelik only years removed from his Denver Nuggets days.

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

I am passively rooting for the Gators.