Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Here are mine:

PA for Slicer: [Insert flashy name]
    Lvl 1: Left swing. Shoots a disc (like the YoYo) that hits three times.
    Lvl 11: Right swing. Shoots another disc that hits 3 times, but in a different fashion/manner.
    Lvl 21: Hard downward left swing. Shoots a huge bladed disc that hits 5 times.

PA for Whip: [Insert flashy name]
    Lvl 1: Left swing. One strong lash.
    Lvl 11: Right->Left->Right Swings. 3-consecutive rapid lashes.
    Lvl 21: Right->Throw. 2 hits. First hit latches on to the head of monster. You turn around, and then slam forward with the whip, to bring the monster that was originally behind you, flying forward and slamming into the ground.

Now what are yours? n_n

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RyukiZero on 2007-03-04 15:50 ]</font>

Newmen Activist

RyukiZero can you read minds?! because I swear I was thinking of the EXACT same PAs for the photon whip.

Slicer: Elemental "bullets" probably...

On 2007-03-04 00:51, JaiBlue wrote:
    RyukiZero can you read minds?! because I swear I was thinking of the EXACT same PAs for the photon whip.

No, but I can see through clothes with my secret Human ability.

..Kidding XD

I don't understand why people think Slicer is going to be a Hunter ish weapon. It's obviously a ranged weapon, so elemental attacks "Bullets" seem to be the most logical thing. I think when you level the Slicer bullet it will just target and hit more enemies. Probably will start off with 3 then 4 then 5.

"Brotherhood asked for no friendship, only loyalty. They stood back to back as the galaxy burned - always brothers, never friends; traitors together unto the last."

The only problem I see with the slicer being a ranged weapon, is that it's right handed.

see image

With the addition of a left handed casting weapon, it is possible for there to be a right handed ranged weapon. But what would be the point of linking a left handed gun and a right handed one? It seems a little silly to me.

arent the cards kinda like the slicer. so wont the "bullets" be just like that of the cards that we already have?

I dunno, Slicer could be a bulleted weapon but at the same time it could easily be a Hunterish weapon as Ryuki thinks. I think it would be more interesting for it to be almost Hunter based and you determine the element by Synth and it has a cooler type of combo that is also long ranged.

But then again, I could also see it just being "Bullets" for the PA...

Im kinda hoping for the Hunter end because it sounds more amusing :3

On 2007-03-04 00:48, RyukiZero wrote:

PA for Whip: [Insert flashy name]
    Lvl 1: Left swing. One strong lash.
    Lvl 11: Right->Left->Right Swings. 3-consecutive rapid lashes.
    Lvl 21: Right->Throw. 2 hits. First hit latches on to the head of monster. You turn around, and then slam forward with the whip, to bring the monster that was originally behind you, flying forward and slamming into the ground.
    I could have sworn I saw this in Castlevania : Legacy of Innocence, heh

As someone brought up a good point.. Hunters suck at ranged, and can benefit by having a Slicer as their ranged weapon. Granted, it would be weaker, but it would be better than a lvl 10 handgun.

Oh, and Jey, I never played any of the PS2 Castlevanias, so I honestly couldn't tell you XD