Ok, since there's people interested in this holiday group fic idea, I'm going to run with it. Here goes...A Ragol Christmas Carol
================================================== ===

The morning sun rose in the window as Mike and Lara BlackHawk started their mornings off normally, with a kiss, and a quick breakfast. The family's eldest daughter, Jessica, had already gone out for the morning, as had Galveris, but Rhiana and Maya still remained at home. It was at the table that Lara brought up a surprising idea.

"Why don't we hold a Christmas party this year for all our friends?" She asks the others gathered around, "We know so many people here, and it'd be a nice touch to get together with all them WITHOUT there being some major threat to the colony."

"Interesting idea, Mom," Rhiana answered, "But isn't our house a little small to be having a party for that many people?"

"We can think of something," Mike tells his middle daughter, "If we can take on all these different hunter missions, setting up a party should be a cinch. Besides, who says it has to be just us? We can get our other friends involved, and this be an event for all the hunters of Ragol."

"All great ideas. Maybe we can get War Child to cater?" Maya thinks, "She does love to cook."

"I'll ask another friend of mine about using his place for a venue," Michael adds, "His home is absolutely huge."

"Well," Lara tells everyone, "We all know what to do. Oh, Maya? Do we still have those huge El Rappies in the freezer? We may need them. Mike, you talk to your friend. I'll talk to War Child, and Rhiana, you put the word out at the guild. This year, we're holding a Christmas party for everyone."

With those words, the BlackHawk family set out for a full day of trying to prepare for the hunter social event of the year.
-----------------------------------------------------

There's the first post. I figured we'd go through the entire planning phase in the group fic/RP while we're at it...and as always..
Later

M_BlackHawk