Is there any chance that someone out there might put togather a new challenge mode guide for how and what are the best ways for someone to try and go through EP1&EP2s challenges useing 2 player mode(offline).This guide needs to show how to do challenge mode useing 2 characters that are being controled by one person.

I know there are people who have done 1 player 2 character challenge mode ,so you would think it wouldn't be to big a chore for someone to put togather a little how to guide for those of us who will soon be stuck with offline c-mode only.

Hmmm?Now come on you can't tell me there's know one out there who can't do this is there?
    I mean it's called challenge mode so here's another type of challenge put togather some kind of 1 player 2 character guide or a link to forums or topics related to the subject.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saligun on 2007-03-09 19:15 ]</font>

Constantly bumping your own topic and insulting people isn't going to encourage anyone. Feel free to restart the topic.