Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Help PSO players everywhere, post your good ways of leveling up here, and we will turn it into a guide and credit everyone in this thread. That way, players can read it and benefit from our knowledge.

<- Is in the x'mas giving mood. ^_^

Do quests i think thats is the best way to Lv up offline.. Online quest also help lv up .. Thats the best i can do

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

Theres the obvious Heat Sword method. gives about 13k in Hard, about 24k in Vhard, and something like 58k in Ult.

Or for offline, go on multiplayer and only use one character. You get more enemies this way.

Offline ruins quest Doc's Secret Plan is great, since it's similar to online mopup operation #4 and you have Elenor the NPC to take hits for you :3.

Offline Quest Addicting Food also has many enemies. Good chance to see rare enemies too. Also good if you are not strong enough for ruins yet.

What snapple said I do as well.

Droid Hunter, Killer of Rappies

Ultimate Fake In Yellow quest. You can get a buttload of EXP doing that quest.

Oh, and I tend to replay Forest VHard over and over until I level up. You can do the same for any level, but Forest is my favorite for that. I will do the same for Ultimate once I reach level 115 or so.

like most of the people already said just do quests or if you have a friend with ruins in any difficulty take your character over to his/her house and play ruins for a while....(got me from level 14 to level 32 in about 6-8 hours with my FOmar)

Find yourself a good mechgun or one of the mechgun series with an eperience steling ability and high hit%. Just walk out in any battlefield taking the extra experience lumped into one. I've racked up over 200 exp with one hard booma.

Simple - Ult forest. I find this the most effective way to lv up offline, mad exp. Two runs most of the time give me a lv and I'm @ 100 becuase I've been doing it so much. If you're in the lv 65-75 ranger you'll level up quite quickly.......

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _xX_Frosty_Xx_ on 2002-12-05 19:08 ]</font>