Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yasha

On 2007-03-09 15:20, FlamingVolvag wrote:
    ok if its gonna take several hundrd thousand runs than it looks like im never gonna get a yasha. And also there is no hope of me ever going online cuz the servers shut down next month.
    yep its pretty hopeless unless your me. i found four in one week. i was so amazed. but that card corrupted with my 200's. I am still looking for another. they arent easy to find at all

I'd say go for Indi Belra with offline. You could probably hit 200 twice hunting that thing, unless the monsters really love you.

And that marble example was perfect

On 2007-03-09 23:05, Diasuke-san wrote:
    yep its pretty hopeless unless your me. i found four in one week. i was so amazed. but that card corrupted with my 200's. I am still looking for another. they arent easy to find at all.
    thats. not. possible.

On 2007-03-09 15:20, FlamingVolvag wrote:
    ok if its gonna take several hundrd thousand runs than it looks like im never gonna get a yasha. And also there is no hope of me ever going online cuz the servers shut down next month.
    yep its pretty hopeless unless your me. i found four in one week. i was so amazed. but that card corrupted with my 200's. I am still looking for another. they arent easy to find at all
    That's pretty crazy, but cool.

Anything like that can happen though, it is possible.

I don't believe it, either. Many people would never find even one in their lifetime; and if they did, that's a really pleasant surprise, but four in one week? I know my opinion probably doesn't mean anything to you, but I call BS.

Cmon Fujita-san, think of the odds involved. Astronomical. Plus he also claims to have seen 4 torrs in one room. I think someone likes to exagerate..

On 2007-03-10 03:10, otana_uk wrote:
    yep its pretty hopeless unless your me. i found four in one week. i was so amazed. but that card corrupted with my 200's. I am still looking for another. they arent easy to find at all.
    thats. not. possible.
    but it is. Its the only time ive ever been that lucky. I loved them but there all gone now.

also the fours torrs were also seen. Im not the only one cause ive seen it happen too in the forest of sorrow quest. But i dont really care about the torrs. I dont count them as lucky because others have done it ut the yasha's. U dont have to belive me but i have my witnesses here that know its true. so dont believe me if u dont want to but i know its true. Im just one of theose guys who cant find anything till it comes to the big stuff. Then i get really lucky. Basically i didnt find a db's saber till i was lv 78. But then i turned around and pooped out a crapload of awesome stuff

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Diasuke-san on 2007-03-10 23:36 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Diasuke-san on 2007-03-10 23:43 ]</font>

Pff, what witnesses? I don't see any proof.

4 Yashas, I highly don't think so and know you are lying. 4 Hildetorrs, I'll believe it only a slight. Max I have seen in one run is 3 so I can believe that much.

What did you promise these "witnesses" in return for believing your extravagant finds? Witnesses, videos, and snapshots don't prove something dropped any more than claiming it did.

well, lets not start another argument ^ ^