Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Hello! The information on Shir from PS2 was so intriguing that I had to register here and ask about it!

Can you really steal from Lutz? I've played PS2 to death, and I hadn't ever heard that one. I always that this was the extent of what she could steal: http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/g...stealing.shtml

Is there a certain level Shir has to be on to steal from Lutz? She won't do it for me, but I've only got her on level 10. I was under the impression that level didn't matter past that for her to steal.

I've never heard of Jewel Boots either. It would be awesome to find some unknown content from one of my favorite RPGs of all time!

On 2007-03-14 16:35, Komrade9000 wrote:
    Hello! The information on Shir from PS2 was so intriguing that I had to register here and ask about it!

Can you really steal from Lutz? I've played PS2 to death, and I hadn't ever heard that one. I always that this was the extent of what she could steal: http://www.rpgclassics.com/shrines/g...stealing.shtml
    I've never heard of Shir having the ability to steal anything from Lutz. Of course, I never took her to Dezolis that much for obvious reasons.

I haven't ever taken Shir to Dezo much either, and I don't have her leveled up in any of my games. Any further information would be greatly appreciated!

It was written in the hint book that they threw in your face when you bought the game.
    IIRC it was written under Lutz' portrait on the last page or so.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I'm pretty sure my hint book is somewhere between here and oblivion...

Still, has someone actually had Shir steal from Lutz, and under what conditions???