View Poll Results: So yeah as some of you may know my main is a newman fortefighter and pretty proud of it(no really he

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Wartecher

11 52.38%
  • Fighgunner

6 28.57%
  • Stay Fortefighter

4 19.05%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

So yeah as some of you may know my main is a newman fortefighter and pretty proud of it(no really he's happy). I'm not bored of it though I just want to make him a little more diverse. So I've decided to either pick Wartecher cause on my alt I do like the idea of supporting people with resta and buffs(but then I gotta lvl force to 5 -_- that's too long). And I decided Fighgunner cause I like the machineguns and traps I guess I can support people there too. I mean I have been able to help people out as a fortefighter but it is not that easy.

So instead of boring you guys some more with this which to you think I should worked towards first?

Note: I'd have to do this later since my subcription ended today(gah I need another visa gift card!)

You know I was in a very similar position about a month ago. My Newms a fF and I was kickin ass but I decided to try WT for kicks. The versitality of WT is something pretty incredible and can be quite refreshing when you've been doin nothing but melee for 50+ levels. I highly recommend it. Those 5 force lvls are a pain the arse though, can't lie about that.

BLASPHEMY!

Go wartecher, in my experience there is usually a fortetecher in the party anyway so my buffs are useless(but I can still use resta), but I like melee weapons and like techs.

It's up to if you want to use techs or guns really...

I voted fighgunner coz i hate seeing mp wasted on maxed jobs but i would personnally convince myself to stick to the class i like and thats it
    Random ragnus speed run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAWVpqMnI24
    Grove of Fanatics S2 run -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zwDJ37FMA6k

if you enjoy your button mashing frenzy of the Fortefighter then I'd say Fighgunner, you won't miss much except the 25% PP reduction on PAs

On 2007-03-12 17:47, Eleina wrote:
    I voted fighgunner coz i hate seeing mp wasted on maxed jobs but i would personnally convince myself to stick to the class i like and thats it
    Yeah I'm sticking with Fortefighter no changing that. I mean Anga Redda lvls so freaking fast! I just want to be able to switch between jobs like my beast friend who can change between wartecher and fighgunner at anytime he wants.

Well if you want to use a class thats different from the Fortefighter but is still warrior based go with Wartecher. Usually I'd say go Fighgunner but...Yea, Fighgunners are closer to Fortefighter than a Wartecher is.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

But remember to be one of the greatest Fighgunners ever you must sell all your weapons and carry nothing but 6+ Double Sabers all equipped with Tornado Dance

If you are too lazy for Force lv5, then FG is the fastest switch. Though I think you should try WT. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?