Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

I think hunters should get a decent boost in STA. As amusing as it is to watch Megid after megid hit them in Lab S2, I do feel sorry for them since they have to get up so close to everything.

"Say, I must be crazy walking out in these woods alone at night with a horrible mutilation practically around the corner." - Ranger Brad

Ah, but what about those that are more resistant to Techs? See? ;3

The First

try fighting in S-rank LL... if anything isn't in the air it will be poisoning, freezing, or megiding you.

On 2007-03-13 22:39, RyukiZero wrote:
    Ah, but what about those that are more resistant to Techs? See? ;3
    Name 3 Monsters.

Melee resistant monsters:

Jarba (also range resistant)
    ALL Robots
    Dilnazen/Jusgogen (spelling again) (Can't remember which one it is. The other is range resistant)
    And for a bonus point, Tengohgs. (Yeah, I spelled that wrong.)

EDIT: Durakken brings up a good point. Bees are a bitch to get behind, and stay behind.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obsidian_Knight on 2007-03-13 22:56 ]</font>
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

The First

how bout BUGGES's fronts

Rangers with their snow queen/frozen shooter/ spread needles were useless? -_-

Rangers were broken in PSO. Anyone who says otherwise has never played the game. That, however, is beyond the scope of this topic.

To add to my list,

Svaltus.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

I don't think it's becoming non-hunter friendly, but they are greatly encouraging you to party. As you begin leveling up to the higher levels, you need a party...soloing just doesn't cut it any more.

All of those things that you Hunters can't hurt can hurt the Forces for large amounts of damage...so Hunters can provide a distraction while the Forces do the damage and a Ranger is applying an SE or (not that this ever happens) laying a trap. Forces are given support spells for a reason, and any Force who complains about having to Resta or buff constantly needs to rethink their decision to become a Force.

Point is, every area has its enemies that are anti-classX/classY/classZ...you just have to get a diverse party.

The First

at least come up with a better excuse >.>

THese creature make it near impossible for hunters to be in the game since everything is a one hit kill or just knocks them away or keeps them from attacking...hunter are for attacking...not hitting once and then being hit away. that makes everything a hunter uses worthless.

I drop traps ALL THE TIME in Lab SS, mainly because the reward funds them. Burn Trap Gs for the win!

You wouldn't believe how many Forces berate me for being hit, and forcing them to stop their onslaught to heal me (which isn't even required most times, as I'm usually at my Dimates before a Force even knows iI'm in the red).