Hello everybody.
    I'm new here and I just saw the thing about the second gathering today. I was gonna go but I forgot. Will there be a third gathering and if so, when? Thanks.

Hi, this is Rei. Just whenever you see me in Puck 9 or see a team name as "Take-a-pic", just join me and say "Give me my pic".

Veteran Fighter

There is no official time set up for a third gathering, but seeing as the first one went so well and the second one was marred my server problems, I think we should give it another try. What does everyone else think?

I say yes... I got kicked off Puck 9, lobby 5, and when I came back on, it was full... so I made a game on lobby 1, then the servers crashed, and made a new one on lobby 2. I started playing with a bounch of People, and some that I've recognized from this forum. Then I had to leave to see my Lakers win againts Orlando Magic.... Boo hoo though.. Kobe got injured...

It appears as if we don't really need any official gatherings anymore. Most of us now have gathered that Puck 5~9 are the lobbys we all play on now. I ALWAY see PSO World games in those servers now

before the server problems, I had to the chance to play with:

Kaitam
    Mercury
    Xanadu
    Ven Jance
    Anrui
    Ramirez

all from PSO, and all great players!

Veteran Fighter

Too true, Star. I find plenty of people on at most hours, but I think a little weekly informal gathering might not be a bad idea.

You can find me on Puck:09~5 almost exclusively now, but at the same time, there are other people who might not normally bump into eachother in the normal course of play.

I've met a lot of great people from PSO World every time I've popped on, but there are still a few of you I'd like to see, and a meeting like this is an opportuntiy to get to "see" all the people who's posts I read every day.

Sure, I'd prolly see every one of you eventually, but why wait a year (when we're the only people still playing. ) when we've all got a decent chance of running into each other every week or so.

If you happen to see me online (Same name, HUcast in hideous colors) say hey. I'm there as much to see you guys as I am to enjoy the game itself.