Certified & Licensed PSO Insurance Broker

What I mean is, does the frequency of a rare drop depend on your level? I've noticed that the items at the shops change depending on level, so I was wondering if this also applied to rare drops.

If this is true, then I should level up quickly because that would ensure a better chance of stuff dropping for me, right?

Entity of Chaos

as far as i know items depend on your hours

Flying high in the sky with a fly in your eye.

On 2002-12-06 12:54, Daminite wrote:
    as far as i know items depend on your hours
    ah yes, the old hours bull. rares are 195% random. plain and simple. i have seen nothing lately in oran and i have 160+ hours. but my redria has found 2 addslots in less than 6 hours. time means nothing when it com,es to rare drops.
    'All tales end in tragedy. Follow the hero long enough, you'll step across his corpse.'
    Survivor of TWO live Gwar performances.

Rares r dropped at random ppl who still think its hrs played based aint played enough hrs lol.

In fact it based on a random number generator when rares are dropped.

That's true... I wasn't sure but I thought it was level. Guess I must have been wrong. Today I must have been extremely lucky because I found at least 10 rares, when yesterday I only found one...

Well, one thing is for sure... They have changed the item drop system since the DC versions... When i was level 100 on DC ver.1 i got nothing but rares... It was quite boring really... I cant really say that i know for a fact that it is changed, but it sure feels like it... When you get a rare drop in the GC version it makes a difference so to speak...

Tomas the Swede

On 2002-12-09 03:31, elfin wrote:

Well, one thing is for sure... They have changed the item drop system since the DC versions... When i was level 100 on DC ver.1 i got nothing but rares... It was quite boring really... I cant really say that i know for a fact that it is changed, but it sure feels like it... When you get a rare drop in the GC version it makes a difference so to speak...

Tomas the Swede
    Yes, there is definately a change. Compare the average VHard Ruins run on DC to that of the same on the GameCube. You won't be finding the mass amounts of DB's Sabers and Clubs of Laconium that you used to.