EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Nitro Vordex's Avatar

I have a level 118 Purplnum HUmar (on GC). Is there any good weapon I should search for?
    Equipment as follows:

Weapons of choice: Lavis Cannon (tekked ), Stag Cutlery +30, Bloody Art +25; with 15% machine, 25% dark, and 30% hit, Yamato +32(I think), Varista +7,and Dragon Slayer +9

Armor: Flowens Frame,4 slots
    God/Luck
    God/Power
    Resist/Devil
    Resist/Devil (Sometimes changed with 2 Resist/Blizzards for Sil Dragon)

Shield: Shield of Delsaber, Secret Gear, Custom Barrier ver. 00

Varaha
    Level: 200
    33/114/28/22
    Leilla/Golla/Mylla & Youlla

Sorry that's a lot of reading.

(Oh yeah, I just got my internet back. It's Great to be back here!)

Well first of all, I'd start a new mag and make it without any Mind. It's kind of wasted on a HUmar. I'd also look for a Red Handgun to replace the Varista. It's a 1/316 drop from El Rappy. Purplenum also gets the Partisan of Lightning from Merikle, 1/394. It's probably the best twin saber-type from that section ID, unless you happen to find two Syncestas for your Lavis Cannon. I'd also ditch the Resist/Devils, unless you're hunting/leveling in areas with lots of Megid-using enemies. I'd probably replace them with another God/Luck and a God/Arm.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Obscenity on 2007-03-16 18:42 ]</font>

I have the Resist/Devils on for Ultimate reasons (give ya 3 guesses and 2 don't count).
    I really don't feel like makin another mag, but I do have one on my HUcaseal with 128 pow and very low mind. The resta has helped though

I would be assuming that you have MIND on your mag so you could obtain the M&Y Photon Blast, which is good as a HUmar cannot use Shifta/Deband. On the other hand, Leilla is virtually useless. It may increase more HP than a Resta LV15 for a HUmar, but a simple Resta and a Dimate could easily fill up a HUmar's HP that instant. DEF on a HUmar is useless as well. It shouldn't have more than 10 at max. Heck, it should only have 6 or 7.

LV118, I would say that, if possible, you go obtain a Guard Wave. Has an amazing DFP and EVP boost than the Flowen's Frame. One of the units should be a God/Battle, if not, at least a Devil/Battle. That is a must for a person who melees. Weapon, go for Partisan of Lightning as said.

On 2007-03-16 17:56, Nitro_Vordex wrote:

Resist/Devil (Sometimes changed with 2 Resist/Blizzards for Sil Dragon)
    You should not fill your slots with Resist/Blizzard for the Sil Dragon, because no matter how many resistances to Ice you have, you will still be frozen when Sil Dragon touches you.

The only way to not be frozen by Sil Dragon is to equip a Cure/Freeze, it prevents freezing and Freeze attacks will have no Frozen effects.

Your armor is well equipped, and the rest looks fine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fujita-san on 2007-03-17 10:45 ]</font>

^ How would you know that was his purpose? Don't just assume that just because he is using Resist/Blizzards that he thinks it will help reduce freezing. Perhaps he is using it to reduce damage from the Sil Dragon ice attacks.

On 2007-03-17 12:54, Splash wrote:
    ^ How would you know that was his purpose? Don't just assume that just because he is using Resist/Blizzards that he thinks it will help reduce freezing. Perhaps he is using it to reduce damage from the Sil Dragon ice attacks.
    You're right.

I do not know his purpose, but I wanted to let him know that Ice Resistances will not stop the Sil Dragon's freeze power. Weaken it, it might, but not by much.

[quote]On 2007-03-17 13:33, Fujita-san wrote:
    On 2007-03-17 12:54, Splash wrote:
    You're right.

I do not know his purpose, but I wanted to let him know that Ice Resistances will not stop the Sil Dragon's freeze power. Weaken it, it might, but not by much.

Indeed weaken, because when you are frozen and getting hit your health drops like a friggin' boulder

On that note:

This is sort of ironic, equip Dragon/HP while in Ult, (boost max HP by 40); it is very helpful.
    God/HP is even better. It will help you live more longer, if you happen to in a dangerous situation, it may be handy.

My 143 humar's mag is a 5/145/50/0 Nidra XD. As a humar the only PB I use is the one that powers me up ;. Yeah, go hunt Guard Wave, my Oran friend gave me one and its the armor I've been using until I can use the Aura Field he gave me XD.