Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    The 4chan LAZER BEAMZ FIRING MISSLES RAnewm. Raysa's Avatar

I've noticed the lack of mid level players. Mostly, everyone is 60+ doing Lab. So I thought, I would like to take a lasso and round up alot of the lower/mid level players. That have a hard time finding a good party or friends. So! I decided to make a website or rather dedicated forum ;-P! To help those in need, including myself.

I guess you can call this a Guild/Clan or something. I just thought it'd be great to help each other as a group. No name changing is needed .
    If you wanna help and are above Mid level. No matter Everyone is welcome !

I'm looking for a few people to start off.
    - 3 to 5 Leadership positions.(1 so far)
    - Someone to help with website/forum coding.
    - Members who want to join up.
    - Artist? Some website artwork. Artist Check!
    I'll keep this updated.
    If your interested in filling any of those positions. Private Message me, or if you want contact me on AIM/MSN.

Site: http://s6.invisionfree.com/Guardians_Haven
    (Site name changed NEW URL HAS BEEN POSTED)

AIM: RealRalphie
    MSN: [email protected]

SITE UPDATED: Check it out.

Thanks.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raysa on 2007-03-25 10:40 ]</font>
    GT: Monkeybeerhax

Char
    Beat - Guntecher, Fortegunner, Gunmaster.

As i said on MSN I'm probably in. depends if i get to keep my account after my parents finout i wasn't doing my science Homework :/

I'd be happy to be a part of this; however, I'm not online yet, I could contribue artwork I suppose.

Sounds like a great idea...I can help with graphics if you want me to. (And maybe some HTML, I'm not brilliant though.)

Examples of my stuff

http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d95/PsyX888/Sigs/

^_^

Oh yeah, my MSN is [email protected]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: PsyX on 2007-03-20 01:28 ]</font>

uve got pm, and also im a good leader, so anyway what's this gonna be an invision board or a real site?
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

@PsyX that's some pretty awesome stuff. Added you to MSN.

@Ryan I'm in the process of planning that. I have some free invision board sites, but I was wondering you guys prefer a website or just a forum?

I'm thinking that I'll make it a free invision board site. If we grow bigger, I'll make it a full fledged site for our clan/group ?

Char

haha...

im going to stay rouge and develop friendships on the personal level. sometimes i actually prefer solo, and i never have trouble finding a group. ill be keeping an eye on this tho ^.^
    ----PS2 Player----
    Rygar - Level 170 - Beast - AF / FF / PT
    Zelda - Level 103 - Newman - FT / AT

yea i say invison board first till we get about 25-50 people, after that it might get crazy depending on how much we use it. also i say that our guild should get trade prices cut a little bit if we trade with each other. We should also have someone with a strike pm, someone with a force pm, and so on. this will matter because if somebody could syth a halarod or a creasword, we could easily become rich and powerful, you should post up a synther postion, for people who will devote their time to making awesome gear for all of us, and we should in a way divide our forces, meaning until there are a lot of people, each leader is assainged a groupof players to work with, and have lots of meating times when we are done. This has to work like clockwork even before we get going so we dont fall apart because we aren't organized.
    PSO-World is a game?

Awesome, Alright guys.. Don't expect this to be done ASAP. I'm in college, I have paper's due, etc etc. So I'll try to set up a invision board site by tommorow. Any suggestions?

Char

hmmm for the forum topics..uhhhh. synther topic, need help with sythnthing or something like that, a synther that needs a board to make something for somebody, etc. ummm a speed runs topic, where people post speed runs they want to do and why, and people can sign up for that group, but a leader has to go with them, ummm a powerlevel forum, if somebody needs help powerleveling one of our stronger members can sign up and help, ummm a needed gear topic, so the synthers can know what everybody needs, u know, the lv 100 pms striking,techs etc. so first, the leaders of the group, in order of importance gets the gear they want or need first,thenb after the leaders get their stuff the people that are just members can get decent stuff for themselves, not insane stuff like the leaders cause this will cost a fortune in materials and boards, and the leaders need the best gear. and btw, with my powerleveling section, i know 3 guys that would be happy to help that are high leveled. and finally, the last 3 things are, a shopkeeper who knows the prices for everything and knows how to be sucscessful, a trading section where we can all trade, and a missions help section, where if a group including the leader just either cant find the way through a mission(unlikely), or the party is wiped out including their scapes.prolly wont happen either but...... and really thats all i have for now, i layed in bed for hours last night thinking about this. EDIT: make sure you add these topics to this forum.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ryan113 on 2007-03-21 13:03 ]</font>
    PSO-World is a game?