Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

haha >.< high hopes, no?!? i think before you start getting into hierarchies and leaders and shit you gotta get members. lets face facts, there is only a couple thousand people actively playing PSU. when you filter out all the ppl who are dicks/noobs/losers/elitests/already in a guild/no interest in guild/unreliable you dont have much left to work with. dont get me wrong, im not trying to bring ya down ^.^ im just trying to bring logic to the table. you need to go one step at a time. and advertising here wont do much. best thing to do is find ppl in PSU and direct them here. no everybody is active in the forums either!! there's another huge filter
    ----PS2 Player----
    Rygar - Level 170 - Beast - AF / FF / PT
    Zelda - Level 103 - Newman - FT / AT

which is exactly why im asking all my friends if they want to join and a few mid-high lv players said yes, so once the invision board is up, ill tell them, and about the planning, we need to plan anyway even if they're arent members yet, because they can't join if nothing has even been done. and thanks, but we dont need you "bring logic to the table" you might be right, and now that you actually did bring me down a little bit, im just gonna work harder now to prove you wrong.=/ =)
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

The 4chan LAZER BEAMZ FIRING MISSLES RAnewm. Raysa's Avatar

On 2007-03-21 07:03, SuperRygar wrote:
    haha >.< high hopes, no?!? i think before you start getting into hierarchies and leaders and shit you gotta get members. lets face facts, there is only a couple thousand people actively playing PSU. when you filter out all the ppl who are dicks/noobs/losers/elitests/already in a guild/no interest in guild/unreliable you dont have much left to work with. dont get me wrong, im not trying to bring ya down ^.^ im just trying to bring logic to the table. you need to go one step at a time. and advertising here wont do much. best thing to do is find ppl in PSU and direct them here. no everybody is active in the forums either!! there's another huge filter
    You do have a point. That is a reason why I'm not streching out to make a full on website, because I'm testing the waters. I am recruiting people from in-game and out of game/boards etc. I want people to help out moderate/code/artistic things etc. So they are necessary.

Also, http://s6.invisionfree.com/Need_a_Name That's the forum at the moment.

Also, We need a name o.O

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Raysa on 2007-03-21 13:19 ]</font>
    GT: Monkeybeerhax

Char
    Beat - Guntecher, Fortegunner, Gunmaster.

hmm il help think of the name.....this is dumb but,....THE NEWCOMERS!
    PSO-World is a game?

dumb isnt it? anyway raysa we need to recruit people in game or we will die fast.
    PSO-World is a game?

I've got some low-level characters. Assuming you're not all on XBox, maybe I could join up.
    belladonna5012 on the official forums.
    PS0: Katherine (HUmarl 89), FOcaseal (RAcaseal 13), Dreck (HUcaseal 57)
    Offering me free stuff will not convince me to be your Internet Girlfriend.

we all on ps2/pc
    PSO-World is a game?

The 4chan LAZER BEAMZ FIRING MISSLES RAnewm. Raysa's Avatar

Right now, due to school. I'm kinda busy like really busy, midterms and stuff. So not sure how this is gonna work. I can't update as frequently >.<!
    GT: Monkeybeerhax

Char
    Beat - Guntecher, Fortegunner, Gunmaster.

ok np, so, anyone wanna join?
    PSO-World is a game?

Hey. I just started my account up this morning. Lv. 1 and I will probably on between 2:30-10:00 Est time during the week. And between 11:00+ on weekends.