I have found these items, Joint Parts and High-Level Mag Cell Eno on DC ver 2 but i dont know what they are used for.

I cant find anyting about them in the guides. Does anyone know what they are for?

Thanks

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: MitsukoSouma on 2007-03-20 16:53 ]</font>

did you found them??????
    hmmmmmm
    if what you are telling is true then.................CONGRATULATIONS
    never found someone with those items......
    PSO wizards........what are the items for?????

again...CONGRATULATIONS
    CONGRATULATIONS
    CONGRATULATIONS
    CONGRATULATIONS
    CONGRATULATIONS

both items are very rare, the mag cell is 1 /100.000 from a sinow blue, skyly only
    joint parts supposedly drops from vol opt ver 2. as the story goes, it would originally have been used to combine lavis blade into double cannon and hg guld/hg milla into guld milla, however since cheaters made items first sega got mad, banned the items, and never made the quest for the conversion. not that it matters since the items are impossibly rare anyway.
    thanks AleronIves from schthack forum.

as for the mag cell, i did not find any usefull hint/faq for that, they have no use att all....but i'm not sure

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2007-03-20 17:51 ]</font>

I believe, but am not sure that DC PSO ended with some items having no use due to the quests likely necessary for some item's use never being released.

I didn't even know about that mag cell, and I fancy myself as being knowledgeable.
    I guess I still have a long way to go...
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

MitsukoSouma....could you do 2 things?

first try to feed the mag cell on normal mags to see if they evolve, if not then the items has no real use exept for collection or to gain meseta at the shops
    secondly take a pic of the join parts, or better yet tell me whats in the description.......(i hope sonic team didn't put something i know in the description)

found this while googling, any jp person to translate this please

http://www4.airnet.ne.jp/snowy/pso/vertwo.html

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DC_PLAYER on 2007-03-21 08:54 ]</font>

Those items have no known uses. Several people have created the items and tried various things, but have always failed to find a use for them. It is speculated that the Eno Cell would have been used to create the Elenor mag and Joint Parts for Double Cannon/Guld Milla.

Considering the fact that the Double Cannon/Guld Milla were banned online, the theory regarding the Joint Parts is either wrong or the appropriate "Assembly" quest was never put online.

MitsukoSouma said that he/she found them *hmmmmmmm*
    ..... join parts does not even has a place it the database, but the mag cell (i think it is a mag cell) has a drop rate, a bit insane for the sinow blue, but it drops.
    sega did not create any method to make the double cannon, or unseal the sealed j-sword, then why is this item avaiable offline?

On 2007-03-21 09:31, DC_PLAYER wrote:
    MitsukoSouma said that he/she found them *hmmmmmmm*
    ..... join parts does not even has a place it the database, but the mag cell (i think it is a mag cell) has a drop rate, a bit insane for the sinow blue, but it drops.
    sega did not create any method to make the double cannon, or unseal the sealed j-sword, then why is this item avaiable offline?
    Joint Parts isn't listed in the Item DB, but it is listed in the V2 drop tables. According to them, they have a 1/36664 chance of dropping for any ID on Vol Opt. I remember a couple of people finding them, so it is possible.

As for availability, perhaps Sonic Team had some future plans that were never implemented?