Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Sealed J-Sword

On 2007-03-22 11:36, Eco wrote:
    DO NOT UNEQUIP IT IT WILL COUNT AS YOUR KILLS GOING TO 0!!!!!! then go to normal and get possibly 2-4 players and only kill the monsters with the carachter with the sealed j then you get lots or you can do ruins.I myself have never unsealed it or even found it being so that i have an oran not even on ultimate. that can not find sealed j!
    This is incorrect. You can unequip it as much as you like. So long as you equip it again at some point, the kills will still be there.

On 2007-03-22 12:03, metatime wrote:
    Warning, once you hit the amount that you can unseal the sword (an option will appear), do not bank nor go into a trade window (which you can't anyways, lol) because the kill counter will go back down to 0.
    The part about banking it is incorrect again. Not certain about the trade window, but I think I tested that at one time, and the kills never went anywhere.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: trypticon on 2007-03-22 19:03 ]</font>

XD Sweet thank you so much. I did normal Ruins offline today with my other 3 characters just standing there and my friend being on the computer and walking the other characters around and got sorta bored. Then I did the quest where you kill 99 enemies in Ruins for that one guy on V Hard 3 times and got bored again XD LOL. So off to Ultimate I go to hunt more rares XD LOL i havent unequipped it since I tekked it. Finally I know I can safely bring a gun and equip special weapons I get when I dont feel like guessing what they are based on ATP/ATA requirements XD.

I unsealed mine today thanks to my friend helping me beat VH ruins
    LOL we were playing alot 2 weeks ago and he found a SJS and he already had his unsealed so he gave it to me! he was awesome.

I find it odd that you're not even on Ultimate and you unseal a SJS from 0 kills to 23k ;.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: toly369 on 2007-03-25 22:15 ]</font>

Adventurer of Life

The max number of kills you'll have to do is somewhere around 68k, but the average is 23 - 36k. Just keep killing, and don't rush! Enjoy your time with the SJS before its gone.

You can unequip it, and don't worry about dying, but I forgot whether putting it in a trade window resets the value...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Anuminus on 2007-03-26 02:03 ]</font>

RAmar--> Only way to go!

thats just not fair i did offline east tower runs for i think 4 months and didnt even get the gi gue body which is like 1/392 and you get a J sword in like 2 runs. `?%'#$%`#?&3 grrr. Congrats anyways.