Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I am a lvl 77 oran on VH I can't seem to find a wepon to hunt for...

I love double sabers and twin swords along with sabers
    Daggers are blech and the only ones i have eva found are bloody arts and cross scars and S-beats blade
    I would like to have an idea on what to hunt for.

I am also having trouble with dark falz anyone got a suggestions for what to bring to that fight?

I am a HUcast!!! Sorry guys!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eco on 2007-03-22 12:05 ]</font>
    Also accessable for hunting is a redria on hard and i also completed my first hunt with it yesterday for a crush bullet. and i got it with in an hour concidering it is an easy drop LOL!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Eco on 2007-03-23 11:31 ]</font>

What's your character class

HUcast Sorry bout' that!!!

Well I cant be any help there seeing as how I've never played as a cast before, but get some levels and get to ultimate, my friend's gotten me a guard wave from his oran and an ultra pimped out Aura Field which has abnormally high def, Evp sorta normal, and 4 slotted to start with XD. Ultimate mode dude, thats where all the goodies are.

Yeah but I cant seem to beat dark falz and he just crushes me with his little 3rd form lol
    also i know that defense doesnt help cause they all do the same damage . i just dont know what to hunt fo'

Since you are in V. Hard, I will tell you some V. Hard weapons to search for:

Yamato Mericarol 1/46

Yamato Dragon 1/16

Dragon Slayer Epsilon 1/214

In addition, when you fight Dark Falz, here is what you should bring

-> Dragon/HP (Boosts max HP by 40).
    -> Resist/Holy slot(s) (Bring these to the battle, then equip them when you fight the final Falz, they will reduce the damage of Dark Falz's Grants).
    -> A couple of Scape Dolls (in case you get killed)
    -> A proficient handgun (A Varista should do)

This last tip is very optional, it requires a Gush Weapon (or a special weapon with a HP steal for a special attack).

When you are near to defeating Dark Falz, it will steal your soul and place it in its body. When this happens, all damage done to Dark Falz will be done to you, you are technically healing Dark Falz, so do not attack Dark Falz when it does this attack. On the map, a red force field shows your connection to Dark Falz.

The only weapon you can fight Falz when it steals your soul, is a Gush Weapon (or a special weapon with a HP steal for a special attack). It will injure Dark Falz, and you will be slightly hurt. Magic/TP is another way to hurt Dark Falz.

Note this trick is very dangerous, and should only be done if you are in deseperately in need, or if you feel that Dark Falz is at its last HP.

Thanks but i already have a Yamato and i HATE dragon slayer and have 4

And later i am going to get some more units that raise HP so yeah thanks

When Falz does the Soul steal thing you still do damage to him. You do the same damage to yourself and him I believe cause I remember doing Foie on him in that form and finishing him off when he was in one of his soul steal attacks. Yeah you need Resist/Holy for his third form if I remember, havent done V Hard Falz in a while, got a whitill hunewearl at V Hard mines so I'll get there soon unless I play on other characters. Good luck and yeah, Scapedolls help tons.

YAY!!! First hunt completed it was a redria crush bullet for my ranger on normal lol!