Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I don't know why I feel bad for doing it, I mean, they were total Jerks and Other Select Words I will not repeat so I can continue to post on these forums...ahem.....but it is crazy I had to do it. All I did was go to this guys shop to look for scapes and the second I get in the room these 4 people start cussing me out. Well, I just started to go to other rooms (not before getting visually humped) and after I was done I went back to my own room and lookie who was there, those same *#$%$%^$S who I delt with and they were continuing their abuse in my OWN ROOM!

So I black listed them and logged out.

Well they derserved it =/

Wow assholes.
    UNHAND ME THIS INSTANT! D<

Call me if theres any E-Drama

You handeled that rather well. Some other people on here (not saying any names) Would be like "WTF YOU GUYS ARE **********" Blah blah blah they suck, and deserve to die, Something about this is what is ruining psu.
    I say though, i hate people like that, and i am sorry that it happened

People like them is why abortions are legal.

On 2007-03-26 16:03, Golto wrote:
    People like them is why abortions are legal.
    I've come to realize myself, that there are more rude, idiotic people than ever before.

I actually find it pretty sad. There are so many of these people in the world and to think... They all suffer from idiocy or severe self-esteem issues.

Some would call it "fun" but that's just plain dumb.

Also, like it's been said before being an anonymous person over the internet results in A LOT of people being total jerkoffs.

If anyone's ever seen Idiocracy then fear for the worst because I really do think that'll be us pretty soon.

On 2007-03-26 16:15, Tahldon wrote:
    I've come to realize myself, that there are more rude, idiotic people than ever before.

I actually find it pretty sad. There are so many of these people in the world and to think... They all suffer from idiocy or severe self-esteem issues.

Some would call it "fun" but that's just plain dumb.

Also, like it's been said before being an anonymous person over the internet results in A LOT of people being total jerkoffs.

If anyone's ever seen Idiocracy then fear for the worst because I really do think that'll be us pretty soon.
    Truth be told, I could not agree more. It is sad. I do my best to shrug it off, but...

...to the OP, there's no shame in using your powers wisely. Hopefully you can get back to enjoying the game soon!

I got one for you.

And you didn't have to log out. Blisting people in your room = they get instabooted out.

My "character" got hit on by some horny dude one day in Moatoob. After telling him no several times when asked to join his failure of a Bruce B party, he proceeded to say:

"Come on..I'm a lady's man. You cannot resist me."
    "Oh sure I can."

--Added to blacklist--
    Miranda F Newman Fighter (PSO2: NG) Ship 2
    ~Past Characters~
    DC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 100 » 102 (Ver.2)
    GC PSO: Silhouette HUnewearl 161 :: Za'leshea FOnewearl 172
    PSU: Eternia F Beast FF15 Lvl142(PC) :: Elemia F Cast GM20 lvl174(360)

Meh, I just erase people off my blacklist after I'm done with them the first time.

On 2007-03-26 16:33, Mystil wrote:
    I got one for you.

And you didn't have to log out. Blisting people in your room = they get instabooted out.

My "character" got hit on by some horny dude one day in Moatoob. After telling him no several times when asked to join his failure of a Bruce B party, he proceeded to say:

"Come on..I'm a lady's man. You cannot resist me."
    "Oh sure I can."

--Added to blacklist--
    I know of someone like that >.>