Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Yeah, come on: what's the fun of having a Rappy thread if no one's going to post their experiences, their photos, their bounty, but instead complain about something I habitually put in the topic name? D: We've got a few people doing the right thing: I wanna see more PARTIES hunting rappies! DJ_Skyepic's done his part for now; let's all work together to promote the gradual extinction of the rappy race! =D
    Through Nests of Dragons, Beneath Caves of Demons
    Along Halls of Warriors, Between Ruins of Villians
    Courageous avatars of peace stand unyielding.

Follow this link for an expansive listing of my swag

I'd post photos If they'd spawn...It looks like I'm going to go another day rappyless. ; ;

PSO2 JP - ピザ

On 2007-03-31 14:17, Deus-Irae wrote:
    ive found about 8 of the Easter variety so far. (4 on C and 4 on S2)

ive gotten about 5 Eggs and a few Rappy Feathers. i guess that Serafi board is pretty damn rare!

c'mon with the pics people!

Dj's killed 50, no drop. Not even Rabol Rappy. For Christ's sake, my Lavis cannon had a drop rate of 1/22 from a pouilly slime, these are like, what, 1/50 or 1/62?

Mrah, I now go to add more time to Xenith's search. I'll let ya know if our luck improves. =P
    Only playing PSP2 these days. =3
    Kyo, Human Force
    Moxie, Human Hunter

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Mad Creatures is the best place to hunt rappys. One of the spawns there is a group of 4 rappys. Also its easy to solo on S with all the "safe zones" and the fact that none of the enemys (except the flying things) have ranged attacks.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Yeah, I wish that'd work to find the Halp Serafi. T_T Unfortunatly, they have to be level 80+...

Kyo, Human Force
    Moxie, Human Hunter

Hey, I'm objecting to this thread. Where's the Jaggo love?
    This thread is racist towards Jaggos!

>_> Jaggos are even harder to find. Make a Jaggo thread? =D
    Kyo, Human Force
    Moxie, Human Hunter

I am so So...WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!

That's the only word I can think of to describe it. I was getting hopeless after only 2 hours "consecutive" playing but then, it happened. I got the "Round Room" Spawn and on block 2 it had the right monsters and then I knew it was the one when on block 3 I saw 10! Bel Pannons at once! appear in a Circle and I was all ...Heart pounding, Shaking as I killed them off and in the last room (the guide is wrong by the way) I saw 4 Deljabans and I was all because the guide says only 3 appear but it was 4 and after those 4 I started getting Baska Rappies I only got 2 and one dropped a regular rappy feather but the other dropped a Sarafi Feather and I am on the 360 afterall so I tried taking pictures but they are pretty crappy but I will still upload it off my phone later to this topic but I am so excited. I'm gonna devote an entire day to hunting these things sometime this week.

Thanks DJ for the Motivation, your stats kept me going and it paid off. OH, and the Rares were worth it as well, I got tons of goodies

Ok, stopping now, I will update this with my "proof" later

EDIT: oh, and this was on Universe 2, I stuck with that Uni only.

Oh, and like DJ said, I only did the A-X and C-X maps, those are the Circle Room and Stomach room maps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fulgore on 2007-03-31 20:17 ]</font>

Oh nice. I've just got back home. Time to go all out ;D