I know this is a really dumb question but I need to ask. I think the Gilchic, Dubchic, and Gilchich are girl baddies. My brother disagrees. He states they are robots and are not female or male. But I just think they were given some female attributes. I also think that all the other monsters seem to have male attributes. I like the idea of a few female baddies in a game. I need a Sega Rep to answer this question or else he will just say that the answer is just someones opinion. I know you are wanting to laugh at this question. Even I am laughing at it but I still need to know. Thank You for your help.

Errr...

The only enemies that I can think of that has a gender attribute is Dark Falz and Olga Flow, but only because of Red Ring Rico and Heacliff Flowen's respectives sexes.

Taking the psychological approach: From a distance, can you tell the difference between a male bear and a female bear? How about a male crow and a female crow? I can't, and I doubt most people can. However, the member of the same species can.

On your brother's comment about robots and gender:

HUcast & RAcast = male, Hucaseal & RAcaseal = female

Very true. But also certain species of animals you can tell their sex from a distance because they have certain colors or distinguishing characteristics. Such as a doe does not have antlers but a buck does. Therefore you can determine their sex from a distance. Notice where the orange markings are placed on the Gilchic. Also look at the Gilchic from the side. That is what I meant by female attributes. Thank you for your reply.

Chao Abuser

How about a male crow and a female crow?
    i can

a females legs are slightly futher apart then a males. also females are smaller