Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

neudeiz and moatoob are dead. i can't wait for the april 13 update. hmm what to do this week? thursday is ultimate fight night and the ultimate fighter. saturday is ufc and pride. ok time to go to the gym

On 2007-04-03 21:46, Slickk wrote:
    ok time to go to the gym
    You're competing? Gl ;D

The Eggy Bastard

so dramatic...
    this game is as dead as you want it to be.try making a new character.the world isnt over now that each planet has had its share of spotlight...we all camped out at neudaiz for mizuraki defense,moatoob for bruces,and now parum for seabed.we still hang at neudaiz for onmagoug and his sick force drops and the relic site for good exp.we still hang at moatoob for desert goliath(arguably the best exp in the game currently) and valley of carnage is the nursery for photon art speed leveling and new characters.parum noone will ever stop ahngin out at becaues of good ol' sleeping warriros and de ragan.

there you have it.game is not dead.

Well, if you don't have a decently-populated partner card list, the game might as well be dead.

If only hanging out in front of mission areas meant that the game had people on it, and not that there weren't enough people to cover all the bases...

*sigh*

Can't say I agree with the OP, can't say I agree at ALL!

I am happier than I have ever been with this game at this point and I know where to go if I want to interact with people (no one wants to stay in one place forever you know dude)

Right now, it's Seabed....later

Well, compared to the 360 community, yes, this game do have alot of dead spots. People tend to stick around the new/popular missions all the time, which makes it kinda tough to find parties for the less popular missions.

For example, on Moatoob, I wanted to do some S-Rank Faraway missions (sorry don't know the names of them, but they're the new missions that takes place in the Mines) but when I finally got there (after grinding though other two stages just to get there ), it was ghost city.

So unless I wanna solo something with my NPC's and PM, I just stick around the popular missions, which seems to be Labs, Crimson Tears and LL missions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: pionear on 2007-04-03 22:13 ]</font>

On 2007-04-03 22:12, pionear wrote:
    Well, compared to the 360 community, yes, this game do have alot of dead spots. People tend to stick around the new/popular missions all the time, which makes it kinda tough to find parties for the less popular missions.
    On 360 I dare to say it's even worse. More people just means more people in the same two places.

And that's assuming you're brave enough to join a pick-up group at all. If you join a game you have a 75% chance of getting booted for no reason and with no explanation. If you start a game you have a 90% chance of people joining, saying "Hello", then leaving without another word thirty seconds later.

That's why if no one on my partner card list is doing anything that I can participate in, I just turn the game off and play something else.

The game is turning into PSO. Which don't get me wrong, PSO is a great game, but it's such a small community. I'm just glad I have friends that play with me. I'm sure I would of stopped playing if I didnt have them. (no offense to the rest of the PSU community)

A caseal contruction lab, someplace on the guardians colony...

OP's post implies he watches UFC. His opinion is moot, 'cause the UFC sucks.

Man I hate the UFC...

Making a Mega Man clone! Check it out! http://gigaguygame.blogspot.com/