Page 117 of 117 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117
Results 1,161 to 1,166 of 1166
    Curiously attractive for a fish man Zorafim's Avatar

I think AT should be like fT as AF is to fF. AF is similar to fF, in that it focuses on melee combat. It just does so a bit differently. The same concept would be neat with AF.
    Though really, I wish they'd just combine AF and AT into one class...

On 2007-07-15 20:03, Reipard wrote:
    Well, I don't want to flame bait but I'll say this, Beasts and CASTs have Nanoblast and SUV, and some people will say that Humans and Newmans don't have a similar ability because of their higher TP, a stat which is useless outside of Force. And even then, only half of those techs use TP. I say that if TP is the reason why Beasts and CASTs get abilities and Humans and Newmans don't, then I say add more classes with high level of attack techs, so that these races will be able to choose between more classes without being outdone by the other races.
    I don't think this quite has anything to do with Nanoblasts and SUVs, as having level 30 techs in a class is a universal benefit and not a race-specific one. Even if Newmans would do better, Humans, Beasts and CASTs would still have techs in the same relative power class along with higher of every stat besides TP. So newmans ultimately are still at a disadvantage in that regard.

And then there's Acrotechers. Arguably, speed is far more important than power per hit.

Mainly with regards to casting I think the difference should be very severe between an FT in particular and any other class since when you get level 30 attack techniques, you get them all regardless of what class you are; not just within your particular range of weaponry.

You do bring to mind a nice racial benefit for Newmans. It would be nice if their ability was to have a 10 level higher cap than any other race with regards to Technics. That would solve just about all of their problems; as a Newman in any casting class has a more meaningful advantage than just 'high TP'.

Another plausible way to fix this would just be to make that racial class bonus more severe too.

Regardless, I will note that, like all talk about Ambition of Illuminus, this is mere speculation and opinion and nothing more.
    An extra 10 levels? that's rediculous, and in so many ways bothering to explain them all is just a waste of time. newman TP is alreadyy high even compared to human and every lvl a tech gains will only amplify that difference. if the tp mods on techs at lvl 40 hold true, a newman's dominance in FT will already be overwhelming and you want to further that? try a little balance in your diet...x.X

PSU Machinema Producer

I don't see the problem in 1 hit kills

ok in that case give casts a SUV that causes incapacitate and has the same blanket effect as sturm buster. and lets give beasts a nano that's all three but defense combined, triples all stats, attacks twice as fast and lasts the entire mission. and give humans the highest stats in the game, and racial bonuses for every class, which wont matter much cause they can use all weapons at S rank and lvl 40 PAs of all types no matter their class.

Seeing as now newmans will be killing things so fast casts and beasts will never fill those meters anyway, and newmans will still be outdamaging humans with techs, I think it's all evened out, right? -_-;

Rappy Hunter Serial Killer ThEoRy's Avatar

On 2007-07-15 22:45, NIloklives wrote:

An extra 10 levels? that's rediculous, and in so many ways bothering to explain them all is just a waste of time. newman TP is alreadyy high even compared to human and every lvl a tech gains will only amplify that difference. if the tp mods on techs at lvl 40 hold true, a newman's dominance in FT will already be overwhelming and you want to further that? try a little balance in your diet...x.X
    Balanced Diet?! Psht!
    "I'll have a T-Bone steak and a side of pork chops please."

lol

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Octagon on 2007-07-19 13:14 ]</font>
    Killing BioMonsters Since 1988
    1,427,595,780 exp
    Give or take a poulty

Yeah, I don't think Newmans should need 10 more levels of techs, just make more classes that make use of their TP in an offensive way, that'll be enough for them IMO. That alone serves as a good enough benefit for Newmans. Even Acrofighter is a benefit for them because they're the one race that's gonna make the most out of Acrofighter's EVP.
    Street Fighter IV: Chun Li, Ryu
    King of Fighters XII: Terry, Kim, Kyo
    BlazBlue: Litchi, Noel