Ok. I'm new to this and I looked around on the site (used it a hell of a lot for PSO, thanks to everyone who contributed to the item db etc! Really helped!) But I cannot find answers to a couple of questions I had. Hope you guys could answer them for me.

First of all, I have PSU on the PC.

I was wondering if there was anyway to take offline characters online?

And, are rare drops/monsters the same for both online and offline?
    I remember comming across a Rappy online, but never again came across it offline.

Thanks in advance.

Welcome to PSO World's Forum (I'm kind of new to the Forums myself)

It is kind of hard to Navigate in PSO World for PSU. Especially if you are new to PSU. Once you play long enough you will know how to search for things. PSU is way more complicated.

Didn't know that PSU could be played Offline, do you mean Story and Extra Mode?

Online and the other gameplays are like different games. They do not connect with each other in any single way so far.

1.)PSU's Story/Extra Mode Characters cannot go Online.

2.)The items and drop rates are so different Online and Story/Extra Mode. They don't even have the same items or rarity.

3.)Rappies aren't availible in Story/Extra Mode.

Online is where all the cool stuff happens so don't bother with Story/Extra Mode.

Story mode isn't so bad tbh; it gives you a fair amount of background story, the voice acting isn't UNBEARABLY bad (it's rough in points, like when the director says, "laugh" and they all chuckle uncomfortably, but by about Episode 5 it evens up, and even has a couple of great moments), but you can't take offline characters on.

Sorry, yes. I meant Extra mode when I said Offline mode.

Also, to save me posting another thread in the Tech Support, I'm always having sound issues when it comes to bosses. The music is fine but the Sound effects always get mixed up and it never makes the sound when you hit your target. Has anyone had that problem before? Or is it just an inevitable glitch?

Thanks for clearing it all up for me

On 2007-04-08 08:06, Bentley wrote:
    Sorry, yes. I meant Extra mode when I said Offline mode.

Also, to save me posting another thread in the Tech Support, I'm always having sound issues when it comes to bosses. The music is fine but the Sound effects always get mixed up and it never makes the sound when you hit your target. Has anyone had that problem before? Or is it just an inevitable glitch?

Thanks for clearing it all up for me
    Sound problems at the bosses? Sorry, never had that problem at the bosses but playing in Windowed Mode sometimes cancels out the Music for me. I go to Options, then set BGM to Off then Volume 10. Maybe works for sound too?

Thanks, I'll try that now!