Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

On 2007-04-09 10:08, omegapirate2k wrote:
    Rumors are teh sucks.

EDIT: And maylee, that hurts, ok?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: omegapirate2k on 2007-04-09 10:13 ]</font>
    Awww...

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Everything that needs to be found on the official boards before it can be known as legit

this 14 years old immature dude that say we dont have a life cause we have a lot of playing time...oh wait i dont wanna slap myself i wanna slap him...

i'm sitting on a tree. so high up in the sky-----------------------

When a PT says they are a more effective SE spreader than a FG. That just kills me, I mean yeah they are diverse, but I can use all the traps they can and rifles fire faster than bows.

1. We will get pvp next update (been going on since Dec?)
    2. lame-ass special abilities for newmans and humans
    3. We will get [B] Grinder A next update for two months now

On 2007-04-09 10:32, ShidenTsu14 wrote:
    When a PT says they are a more effective SE spreader than a FG. That just kills me, I mean yeah they are diverse, but I can use all the traps they can and rifles fire faster than bows.
    They both get level thirty bullets. I guess you're just trolling.

Anyway, things that always make me shake my head in any MMO are the people who go around trying to differentiate themselves from all the other players, constantly reassuring themselves that everyone else plays more than they do, and they have a life, and do things outside the game, and blah blah blah blah blah. We're really impressed, guy. Just hush and play the game.

The other people in MMOs who make me sigh at humanity in general are the people who go out of their way to mention they have a girlfriend, and then they don't shut up about it. Terrific. You're the only person in the world in a relationship. We're proud of you.

Even better in MMOs, are the passive aggressive teenagers who think they know all there is to know, and need to tell everyone else how you're wrong, and they're right.

Luckily, I've only ran into like, five dreadfully annoying people in PSU. The PS2/PC community is surprisingly easy to play with.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Neggy on 2007-04-09 11:03 ]</font>

2 down, 1 to go!

people who set rules in games when you join. (ok, nobody can split apart the mob with a juggling attack, or you will get booted. Let all forces get hits before you kill them...)

playing with a low character, high chars. join and kill everything before we get hits in, and then he tells us "we are too slow"...

the thing that bothers me the most, the thing that makes me wanna drink drano....

PEOPLE WHO SIT IN THE LOBBIES AND TALK.... OR DANCE..... AND NOT PLAY.....LEEEAAAAVVVEEE!!! QUIT CLOGGING THE UNIVERSES!! GO TO THE HIGH LOBBIES AND LEAVE THE LOW LOBBIES FOR THE PLAYERS WHO PLAY!!! whew. thanks for the vent session....

Stryke Force is watching. Always.

Beast dude: It's hard for a race to play a class they suck at.

Me: w/e

*Beast dude and I both get hit by a Vahra and he dies in a one hit ko while I'm still standing there*

Beast dude: OMG Vahras can't do that!

Me: What was that you said about races playing classes they suck at again?

-rN- Hp Printer and Coffee Maker

My favorite for Lab S2: Traps are a waste since I can shoot a Jarba down quickly and the damag e virus G isn't noticable.

-being on fire makes my gauge fill up faster.

-megid won't kill me, I have a blackheart.
    -megid won't kill me, I have 10% dark armor
    -"oh yea, well I have a lv64 on WoW who would own you if you play."<---yea cause if i did play WoW, I would be level retarded aka lv1.
    -drop you weapons so I can use a photoncosmos to recharge em.
    -"You calling me a lier, I play 48hrs a day"
    -There's no point to carry a scapedoll, they cost too much.
    -Give me your ax cause I dropped a weapon since they wanted to see it on the floor, then booted me. You have lots of money, you can buy another.
    -"Trading a Hard/Power for a Har/Quick"
    -Can i finance your crea doubles for 60k a month and some 'dark' rappy feathers?
    -How about you drop you doubles and I'll drop 500k so i can borrow your doubles, and the 500k will be insurance, then we trade back when i'm done.

-rN- Hp Printer and Coffee Maker

Some come from people pronouncing my name/gt: Cyar
    First, it's Ci-yar or just Cy/Ci.

Usually I get: hey Cryar or criger.

Or when someone picks up Cyral: Why'd you name yourself like that item?

-two same races, leveled up the same won't have the same stats.
    -guy A named Sephiroth, guy B named Sephiroth, guy down the lobby named Sefiroth, guy C in another lobby named Sephiroxas(let us all name ourselves after a character, then believe we are badasses just because of that name)
    -"XBox Live nude pics for 5k"
    -I can't die when I'm a defence beast<--- even though they die from megid or a bil de vear whirl or rainbow beast whirl
    -Guy A:You're part of rN?" Me:"Yessum" Guy A:"Bullshit"
    -9* 50% Ice for trade, I want two 50% 9* for it. <---- Doesn't add up.....
    -What's the point of an SUV?