Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

On 2007-04-11 04:46, FluxGryphon wrote:
    There is lots of LOL in this thread - Cyar in particular. lol

I literally did slap myself in the face earlier today (yesterday technically) when I was looking (whatever possessed me, I do not know) for lower-than-NPC sale Mot Ash in player stores. There were prices that were 50,000, to 8,000. The lowest I found was 800 (under the 1,000 from the NPCs), but there was only 1. -.-

Seriously...Why would I buy that overpriced garbage when I can buy it from the vendor for bulk and a helluvalot cheaper? >.>

Neggy = soothsayer of internets
    Off-topic: You on PC/PS2? I have about 70 Mot Wood I could upgrade to Mot Ash if you still need any.

1) selling my hard power charge i bought for 700k only for 300k in my anger

2) Mis pricing my sonic statue for 25k instead of 250k

3) Finally getting lvl 80 rappys and getting rappy feathers

4) getting scammed by some girl and then finding out she sold me falcon( for only 70k when i could've sold it for 300k
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

-rN- Hp Printer and Coffee Maker

This one isn't something i heard, but a constant nusance:
    -random parnter card just by running around a lobby on my high level-

-random trade window- One time I was sitting infront of bruce when it was the hot thing. Some dude selling a crappy 12% 7* for 80k spams his message before walking up to me and opens a trade. I'm sitting there dumb-founded. I decline and he tells me i should buy it because I have a 1mil on me. I told him I have better equipment, but then he says i should buy it because i have meseta to blow on it. That and just so many random trades and yet they don't tell me what for or why. Only to get mad when i decline. I tell them to put it in their shop, but they say trade window now. With all that scamming out there, I don't buy through trades: Player shop's the only way unless it's someone I know and trust.

That and Halp Serafi with 12-16% fire for 8mil or more, what a waste. i can buy 3-4 50% 9* weapons for that amount. That alone is a slap to the face.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CyarVictor on 2007-04-11 09:39 ]</font>

SS Elitest Jerk

On 2007-04-11 08:38, pikachief wrote:
    1) selling my hard power charge i bought for 700k only for 300k in my anger

2) Mis pricing my sonic statue for 25k instead of 250k

3) Finally getting lvl 80 rappys and getting rappy feathers

4) getting scammed by some girl and then finding out she sold me falcon( for only 70k when i could've sold it for 300k
    2) Serves you right for being apart of the whole over price sonic campaign. That stuff makes me sick "oooh look at me I'm going around to every shop and buying all the sonics under 200k and then charging 250k+" Sonic is only worth 25k. No decoration is worth what people are charging. And FFS it doesn't do anything the red square isn't your "Rare" square you don't get better items from it. Look at the expansion, they even took out those retarded squares.

PS2/PC:
    - Wasting 30+ mins searching through player shops for cheap photon, el-photon, im-photons, only to see them selling for well over their 200 NPC store price tag.
    HELLO FOLKS! Stop charging them like they're elemental photons!
    *slaps myself for thinking there's reasonable prices out there*

- 3am solo runs, and resupply'n myself in lobbies. Trying to re-arrange my palette, only to realize that I quickly sold my 9* phantom rifles instead.
    NoooooOOOOOOO!!!!! It took me countless searches through player shops to even AFFORD the materials to even make them! And to top it off, the npc game me crap $ for it too.

- X race/class is so immensly superior than other race/classes it breaks the game....

- booting beast fG, cast FT, newman FF, for just existing before seeing if they hold their own in the party...

- Ppl huddling me for resta in battle when I'm just a cast GT, instead of them using a mate. Please! I'll heal you to full "out of battle" or enough for you to be out of yellow! Let me help out the rest of the group with SE and diversions already!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: chibiLegolas on 2007-04-11 14:45 ]</font>
    PSZ: DECOY! (HUcaseal)
    PSZ: Kelemvorite (RAmar)
    PSZ: Troubadour (FOnewmn)
    Friend Code: 3610 2919 6664

On 2007-04-11 14:28, chibiLegolas wrote:
    PS2/PC:
    Wasting 30+ mins searching through player shops for cheap photon, el-photon, im-photons, only to see them selling for well over their 200 NPC store price tag.
    HELLO FOLKS! Stop charging them like they're elemental photons!
    *slaps myself for thinking there's reasonable prices out there*

3am solo runs, and resupply'n myself in lobbies. Trying to re-arrange my palette, only to realize that I quickly sold my 9* phantom rifles instead.
    NoooooOOOOOOO!!!!! It took me countless searches through player shops to even AFFORD the materials to even make them! And to top it off, the npc game me crap $ for it too.
    GAH! That blows! I think we need a buyback feature, kinda Like WoW (o.O; But like, you sell w/e, and you can buy it back as long as you don't log out, for the price that you bought it for.

I was kinda mad, cause I was buff leveling and some ass came in and completed the mission.... It wasn't very nice.
    PSO2: Daruu / Ship 2
    <3