This following is a theory of immense proportions. Please remove any children from the romm for this theory may put them into a daze for several days. The complexity of this theory is amazing. After some research I have found the following statement to be true. The table lkisted below however is total made-up... CRAP! Thank You. The ratios will be worked on and distributed shortly maybe hours, days, weeks from now.
_.-'^*^'-.__.-'^*^'-.__.-'^*^'-.__.-'^*^'-.__.-'^*^'-

You can't really look at the rare drop system as a chance, or odds. You need to look at it like a probability for each individual monster. Cause think about it, a Rag Rappy has less chance of dropping a rare item then a pal rappy. When you compare two types of species you kinda have to stay in the same evolutionary family i.e. you have to compare Rag, El, Al and Pal Rappies, not like rappies to hildebears. My theory is still in the beginning stages. Hopefully I can figure it out. So far, I have come up with that each monster has a ratio of drop rate like 20:10:5:1 for maybe a rappie. Meaning
Probability
of |
Dropping| Meseta | Item |Photon Efficient Item | Rare
20 10 5 1
So for every 36 rappies you kill you should get the previous table. Actually I haven't found all the ratios. I will and one I do I will post them. But for now this is just a theory. The above table is totally not true. Personally I think a person would have to kill millions of rappies on Norm or Hard to find anything of true worth. I think I killed around 100 and then one dropped and AddSlot. DO NOT BITE MY HEAD OFF FOR THIS. The table is not true but soon I will have an FAQ and maybe LolliPop Lolita Will see it fit enough to post on the site (if she has tose kinds of powers) But until I figure the probabilities, ratios, and the rare drop system itself Good Bye
_.-'^*^'-.__.-'^*^'-.__.-'^*^'-.__.-'^*^'-.__.-'^*^'-
The above mentioned is a theory. DO NOT TAKE IT OUT ON ME IF YOUR CHILDREN ARE IN DAZES I WARNED YOU! If you do not agree, well, tough. I don't care. Post what ever you would like on this topic about my theory, but as all other ingenious theories, this on will be ridiculed. Like Einstein's Theory of Relativity.