Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well, i was wondering if ar or proxy could get my lv and stuff back? not asking for codes....and if they can, can someone tell me where to get ar or proxy?
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

AR you can buy from a store. The proxy is not a subject that is allowed so I can't tell you where to get that.

To answer your question, yes AR could get your level and items back however saying anything more would be against forum rules and really this is kind of bordering on the edge as is.

ok im done. thank you very much.
    PSO-World is a game?

I won the Nobel prize for texting while on duty Ithildin's Avatar

After corruption (twice) I have been leveling my chars back to the origional level. I don't see why ppl see the need to cheat to get back to the way they were. Just be patient.
    Click On Banner

If it is like level 110 or something, leveling back is very easy.

The problem is that some people played 1000 or more hours and lost a lot of weapons that probably took even longer. Corruption affects gameplay just like cheating. Only with corruption you become weaker than stronger, lol.

Corruption sucks, but after 300 hours i am back and better than I was before, and I think that its worth it to regain the levels, because it adds more to the experience, plus you don't have to waste time on stuff that you know is worthless.

But i have to admit that corrupting on your B-day is kinda a kick in the teeth. When bad stuff happens to you it just seems that much worse on your B-day

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: concussionman on 2007-04-13 17:12 ]</font>
    Be prepared for life........because it has sharp objects.

Two of my friends and my brother all had their memory cards corrupted at least once. One of my friends' didn't get corrupt until several months after it being out in mud and rain and being in a washer/dryer. It was durable and it still works (files being remade).

Hunters Guild Group
    Alex - BrHu | Satsuki - RaGu | Keiko - SuTe

On 2007-04-13 13:49, metatime wrote:
    If it is like level 110 or something, leveling back is very easy.

The problem is that some people played 1000 or more hours and lost a lot of weapons that probably took even longer. Corruption affects gameplay just like cheating. Only with corruption you become weaker than stronger, lol.
    I lost over 3,000 hours of gameplay, 09. I have had fun levelling them back up tho. Plus friends have helped me out too. I would never ever cheat to regain levels, it just doesn't seem right.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ithildin on 2007-04-14 06:49 ]</font>
    Click On Banner

i never said i was gonna cheat my lv back!? i just want the freakin weps that took 5 years off my life tyring to get!!!! i wont hack my level ever! i met someone who hacked his lv and he was 200, he did bout 500 dmg per hit with a j sword. when i was lv 100 with a j i did way more than that!
    PSO-World is a game?

But using AR is cheating!
    Click On Banner